OFFICIAL OSA PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION (prediction) POLL / Giveaway

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who do you PREDICT will win the election?

• Total voters

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Yup, that's the way I intended to set it up to kind of prod people into choosing based on true prediction rather than hope too...

I might end up giving one away within each group anyway just to make everyone happy.

I wont be happy unless i win a pen. Although im happy for the one i already have, so i can vouch for the quality.

Now pick me, please.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If everyone answered honestly as to who they predict will win OSA is indeed out of touch with the general population of the US. On the evening before going to the polls the OSA predictions reflect 28.5% say Obama will win and 71.5% say Romney will. Wishful thinking. I hope Romney wins but believe, if it happens, it will be an uphill battle for him. My wishful thinking. My prediction is Obama (and I hope I'm wrong.).

j-dubb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obama is in for 4 more years.. and it's pointless to think a vote from a Gun forum in the South can reflect what America is thinking. Of course it's going to be a lopsided vote for Romney on here. It's not that OSA is out of touch with the rest of the country it's just the fact that your taking a sample vote of a specific group. I want Romney to win, but I'm a realist and know that Obama is going to win and it doesn't matter because I'm still going to do me regardless of the President. He might take more of my money than Romney, but he's not going to slow me down and stop me from getting where I want to go.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If everyone answered honestly as to who they predict will win OSA is indeed out of touch with the general population of the US. On the evening before going to the polls the OSA predictions reflect 28.5% say Obama will win and 71.5% say Romney will. Wishful thinking. I hope Romney wins but believe, if it happens, it will be an uphill battle for him. My wishful thinking. My prediction is Obama (and I hope I'm wrong.).

Or maybe, just maybe if Romney wins by whatever margin, it just means that OSA is really really in touch with things.

Remember... the poll here is who you think will win, not who you voted for.

Look at it like playing an odds line in Vega$ and the winning team vs. an over. The percentage of people choosing one team over another has absolutely nothing to do with how much the winning team eventually wins by.

Now... on the other hand, if Obama wins, then clearly OSA is out of touch.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Or maybe, just maybe if Romney wins by whatever margin, it just means that OSA is really really in touch with things.

Remember... the poll here is who you think will win, not who you voted for.

Look at it like playing an odds line in Vega$ and the winning team vs. an over. The percentage of people choosing one team over another has absolutely nothing to do with how much the winning team eventually wins by.

Now... on the other hand, if Obama wins, then clearly OSA is out of touch.

your turning into a politician, lol. Spinning this and that and promising Pens. Whats next, a MIGHTY PEN tax.

BTW, Dixville tied 5-5, do we all get a pen?

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
In 2004 we were conviced that the polls were skewed. The pollsters were relying too heavily on land lines when so many people had gone to cell phones. The polls were over sampling Republicans. It was an outrage. The polls just couldn't be true.

Well, here we are again. The math nerds are in the corner with their sharp pencils.

Broncobama 332
Mich Romney 206

Latest posts

Top Bottom