Official OSA theme song?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jwryan84

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cheesy.

Just doesn't seem genuine to me, then ad in Country superstars and it seems pretty cheesy. Seems like I could of came up with it and just had a few guys sing in it for me to make it go over the top.

Just my opinion.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not clicking that link again, I almost cried the first time it was posted. If there's a God, he'll smite these people prostituting, butchering and abusing my beloved country music.

On a happier note, I vote Stormtroopin' by The Atrocious Theodocious as the OSA theme song. Paranoia, Jackboots and guns in the lyrics, topped off by a nod to Chuck Berry, all by one of the best hard rockers to ever pick up a guitar. It doesn't get any more OSA than that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHOFt0axxdk&feature=related

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not clicking that link again, I almost cried the first time it was posted. If there's a God, he'll smite these people prostituting, butchering and abusing my beloved country music.

On a happier note, I vote Stormtroopin' by The Atrocious Theodocious as the OSA theme song. Paranoia, Jackboots and guns in the lyrics, topped off by nod to Chuck Berry, all by one of the best hard rockers to ever pick up a guitar. It doesn't get any more OSA than that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHOFt0axxdk&feature=related

Country music is for manic depressives.:zzz2:
Rock and roll is for party animals!:yelclap:

:D

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not necessarily a Staind fan (saw 'em once though) but I thought this tune sounded more like Staind than a country knock-off. When it comes to true country, I get lost pretty quickly.

Latest posts

Top Bottom