Official OSA theme song?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not clicking that link again, I almost cried the first time it was posted. If there's a God, he'll smite these people prostituting, butchering and abusing my beloved country music.

On a happier note, I vote Stormtroopin' by The Atrocious Theodocious as the OSA theme song. Paranoia, Jackboots and guns in the lyrics, topped off by a nod to Chuck Berry, all by one of the best hard rockers to ever pick up a guitar. It doesn't get any more OSA than that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NHOFt0axxdk&feature=related

I'll second this nomination. Just 'cause of uncle Ted being a good fit and that happens to be one of my all time faves. Heck that whole damn album is my all time favorite! :mosh:

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had to look up Frank after ig's post. Even if you think it's silly, folks.

Long Haired Country boy is a good one too, Charlie is one of the greats. That was my ringtone for a couple years. But the fact Stormtroopin' has guns, paranoia AND Jackboots in the lyrics...plus good guitar work...I just don't see how we could do any better at describing OSA via song.

Latest posts

Top Bottom