Oh crap!!! Here we go again!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh, and before they chime in, I'm waiting for those "Koolaid drinkers" to show up and provide us links that it was all the banks and no blame at all to Fannie, Freddie, the government, and ACORN.

Waiting......

There's plenty of blame to be spread around, I'd say.
The way I see it, the borrowers jumped on what they thought was an easy way to up their standard of living.
The real estate folks were the ones really cashing in, with little repercussions when loans didn't get paid. The ultimate "victims" were the banks, who "lost" money, yet could rely on the puppet masters to drain the taxpayers of a bit more of their earnings to prop up the banks, and "save" them.
It's a corrupt system, all the way around. "Too big to fail" is one of the catch phrases that disgusts me.

Plinker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
uncle slayton's got his texan pride
back in the thickets with his asian bride
he's cut that corner pasture into acre lots
sells 'em owner financed
strictly to them that's got no kind of credit
'cause he knows they're slackers
and they'll miss that payment and he takes it back

"...we're goin' to Oklahoma. Gonna have us a time."

Naive thought of the day:
When will people realize that Big Government is NOT good for us? When?

subprep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
There's plenty of blame to be spread around, I'd say.
The way I see it, the borrowers jumped on what they thought was an easy way to up their standard of living.
The real estate folks were the ones really cashing in, with little repercussions when loans didn't get paid. The ultimate "victims" were the banks, who "lost" money, yet could rely on the puppet masters to drain the taxpayers of a bit more of their earnings to prop up the banks, and "save" them.
It's a corrupt system, all the way around. "Too big to fail" is one of the catch phrases that disgusts me.

banks are not victims, they get their insurance money. It is truly a huge racket.

Latest posts

Top Bottom