OH! Nooooooes! 2012 is Coming!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not expecting anything but if it were to happen it would be 8, or BB's cookies turn out to have a deadly brain destroying virus and everyone turns into zombies. :D

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
BadgeBunny said:
That's what JB says but we all know that OHP is the head of the NWO ... Soon as GC gets the memo I'll start rubbing you guys the wrong way and asking you where you're going ... It'll be a lot more fun than any old camp JB has. (And besides ... instead of "re-education" I'm gonna have cookies ...)

My bad. Did not realize OHP had started the NWO, but obviously they have been quiet about it. JB is the fall guy? At camp, can we have Punch 'n Pie?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not expecting anything but if it were to happen it would be 8, or BB's cookies turn out to have a deadly brain destroying virus and everyone turns into zombies. :D

Awww com'on Rick ... one little cookie won't hurt you ... ;)

My bad. Did not realize OHP had started the NWO, but obviously they have been quiet about it. JB is the fall guy? At camp, can we have Punch 'n Pie?

Oh ya! Check out all the talk on the survivalist boards ... State Police everwhere are gearing up to take your women, children and rations ... I can hardly wait ... First thing I'm gonna do is get me an advance team and a tricked out SUV just like the Gov.

It's gonna be fun!! lol

jimeradams

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's what JB says but we all know that OHP is the head of the NWO ... Soon as GC gets the memo I'll start rubbing you guys the wrong way and asking you where you're going ... It'll be a lot more fun than any old camp JB has. (And besides ... instead of "re-education" I'm gonna have cookies ...)

Well, as long as you have grape koolaid to go with the cookies..........just sayin'!

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sarah Palin is asked "which was the 49th state to join the union" and in her rage brought on by the endless gotcha questions she ignites all the oil & gas wells in Alaska causing an immediate rise in temperatures causes the melting of glaciars and ice caps resulting in a great flood.

That is a good gotcha question. Using the most commonly held definition of state, few of them were states before joining the Union. Depends on how pedantic the person asking and the person responding want to be. ;)

Profreedomokie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You left solar flares off your list. There will be huge solar flares in Dec. of 2012 . There was a meeting of most of the countries in Europe about the flares and what could happen. I haven't heard it mentioned in the US press . I did seen a news show talking about the remodeling of old underground missle silos into apartments is a boomimg business.

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You left solar flares off your list. There will be huge solar flares in Dec. of 2012 . There was a meeting of most of the countries in Europe about the flares and what could happen. I haven't heard it mentioned in the US press .

Source?

From what I've read, the solar maximum is coming, but that doesn't guarantee huge solar flares in Dec 2012. Do you have any additional details.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You left solar flares off your list. There will be huge solar flares in Dec. of 2012 . There was a meeting of most of the countries in Europe about the flares and what could happen. I haven't heard it mentioned in the US press . I did seen a news show talking about the remodeling of old underground missle silos into apartments is a boomimg business.

The solar flares are just a red herring to keep the sheeple distracted while GlockCop executes the JBT plan.

Latest posts

Top Bottom