Oh yeah, I heard it again!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryP

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This statement was made in the company of approximately 150 this last weekend..
“I carry Glock pistols because they never malfunction!”
“My g20 has never been cleaned and is 100% reliable! “
Don’t get me wrong I’m a fan (Glock) but when people say their pistols or rifles are 100% and have never ever malfunctioned I tend to believe that their idea of what constitutes reliability is different than mine.
I’ve pushed my gear thoroughly and it all eventually crashed..
I have seen a lot of rounds sent down range and have seen other’s equipment take a dump only to later hear them say “ it never malfunctions “
If your one of those guy’s with the miracle guns I’d love to hear about it but if you’re gonna claim you’ve got pistol (x) with say 50,000 rounds through it without any malfs well I guess it could happen it just never happened to me.
I’m not sure I ever got that many rounds through anything anyway..
Flame on !! 🔥

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most people don't shoot their guns.

Countless times I sold a gun with one or two boxes of ammo thru my shop. Same customer would come back 2 or 3 years later and say something along the lines of, "I finally shot up all that ammo I bought with my gun."

Really? Already? Wow...

I have a bunch of guns I never shoot. I have a bunch that I occasionally shoot. I have a very few that I shoot a lot.

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I remember in my youth when I thought 1000 was a high round count, it's now a good afternoon.

Last year was the first time I have ran 1000+ rounds through a firearm.

My EDC Glock 43x. I only had one failure and it was a fail to eject. That was one round in 500 rounds of Tula. The other 500+ I shot was brass case factory stuff and reloads.

Latest posts

Top Bottom