OHP shooting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeerAssassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't agree with you there. If being a "man" is somebody that uses violence b/c someone is giving them lip, then I'll be whatever Bruce Jenner is now. I still think the whole video needs to be provided, but I don't see the need for hands on approach in this instance regardless how he was being talked to.

I ain't saying it's the right thing to do, but the proper response for a fist fight is not a bullet to the head. UK cops don't even carry guns and ours can't seem to keep their hands off theirs. Maybe they should try out a collapsible baton every once in awhile instead of going straight for the Glock?

Last edited by a moderator:

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I ain't saying it's the right thing to do, but the proper response for a fist fight is not a bullet to the head. UK cops don't even carry guns and ours can't seem to keep their hands off theirs. Maybe they should try out a collapsible baton every once in awhile instead of going straight for the Glock?

Be my guest if you don't feel like going home... use your fists, use your baton, spit on them, whatever.

If someone attacks me, I'm not taking my chances or relying on their "good nature" to keep me alive.

Last edited by a moderator:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The whole British vs U.S. cops thing is apples/oranges. The Brits are a bunch of subservient queen worshippers...but as their culture gets diluted with immigrants, I bet they'll find more and more reason to go to the gun.

Peace_Maker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You do realize the so called paster was open carrying. Never mix alcohol and guns, and once you strap on a gun become the polite version of yourself.

montesa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't wait to see the entire video leading up to the clip they played so I can see just how it played out and escalated. Clip was very reminiscent of a number of YouTube videos where opposing groups are talking crap, telling the other side to make a move and then they do; no telling what transpired prior. Trooper on the left didn't seem like he was in a deescalating mood though with the incessant barking at them and placing his hand on his pistol at the 0:05 mark when they weren't even close. He got there pretty quick as they approached though. Seems like it all could have been easily avoided with a bit of interpersonal communication skills.

He said "state trooper, settle down now!". They kept coming. Seems like we were wrong about this one.

caojyn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The shooting looked righteous. I'd imagine that the missing 20minutes will show that the troopers yelling at, insulting, and/or threatening (to arrest) the brothers, but the dead guy did get physical first.

All that being said, the spoken and physical language of the trooper on the left sure indicates he was wanting to feed someone some asphalt.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
But he was a nice boy. :-/

The trooper on the left sure was amped up and needs to learn some verbal Judo. He was barking like a damn DI...but that's not justification to attack him.

Booze and ego vs badge and ego isn't a good combo.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Barking commands as if he was amp'd up on something. Preacher should have stayed in the water until they ALL chilled the fcuk out.

This video should be titled "When Dumbasses Collide".

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He said "state trooper, settle down now!". They kept coming. Seems like we were wrong about this one.

Yep, him saying that made it all better and stopped them in their tracks after an untold amount of time of him at the very least barking orders and clapping at them like a dog.... Oh wait.

You don't get to talk sh*t from behind a badge, tell the good little doggie to sit when it approaches to attack, then shoot them after they have been provoked for who knows how long and not have repercussions... Oh wait...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom