OHP shooting.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Another "teaching moment" .... Should one find themselves in a situation where one is not complying with the requests from law enforcement they should try raising their hands and say, “Don’t shoot!” If that does not work, try saying, “I can’t breathe!” Now if one has a firearm, deny that it is a weapon and say it is a sandwich from Subway.

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah,years ago I was sent to assist a guy late at night. Back road and his starter was out. He had the tire off the car, it was on a bumper jack and he was under it trying to pull that starter.
I asked him if he wanted a tow truck........he said no. I mentioned that working under that car with it on a bumper jack was kinda dumb......he told me to f off and leave him alone.........I left.

30 minutes latter I was back doing a signal 30 on his dead, squashed butt........But at least I didn't shoot him.
Some people just need to die is all it gets to...........just not at the hands of us coppers.

TenBears

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We would get called for people fishing at the 31st and riverside area. 9 out of 10 times no problems, when the water would rise too fast and the fisherman would get stuck-we would put the boats in and practice up on our water rescue. The majority of the time people could "read" the river well enough to get out before there was a problem. It was the people who had a bad thought process that allowed me to get,have,and keep a good job.

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah,years ago I was sent to assist a guy late at night. Back road and his starter was out. He had the tire off the car, it was on a bumper jack and he was under it trying to pull that starter.
I asked him if he wanted a tow truck........he said no. I mentioned that working under that car with it on a bumper jack was kinda dumb......he told me to f off and leave him alone.........I left.

30 minutes latter I was back doing a signal 30 on his dead, squashed butt........But at least I didn't shoot him.
Some people just need to die is all it gets to...........just not at the hands of us coppers.

You didn't at least try to slip the tire under the axle or frame for him just in case it slipped off the jack? Wow!

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not really worried about, but when he quoted me and used the term "your" he was directly referring to my actions. Also, when he said my actions were stupid and they had to rescue my ass, he was inherently stating my ass was stupid. I take a lot of pride in being a smartass.

No, now I think "YOU'RE" an idiot... because you are being deliberately obtuse, confrontational and attempting to stir the pot to generate controversy where there is none. So yes.... now you have shown yourself to be, TO ME, an idiot. My previous statements were not directed specifically at you, but these are. Have a nice day arguing with yourself. I've got a lot better things to do in my life than pander to people who just want to fight.

<edit> Sweet... another moron for the /i list.

Pokinfun

The Most Interesting Man in the World
Special Hen
Reaction score
you have issues, man

No, now I think "YOU'RE" an idiot... because you are being deliberately obtuse, confrontational and attempting to stir the pot to generate controversy where there is none. So yes.... now you have shown yourself to be, TO ME, an idiot. My previous statements were not directed specifically at you, but these are. Have a nice day arguing with yourself. I've got a lot better things to do in my life than pander to people who just want to fight.

<edit> Sweet... another moron for the /i list.

FTB44

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow....what a bunch of chair born commandos....makes me sick, every time something like this happens....people just jump on the band wagon and go after the system/authority thinking (righteously) they are protecting/monitoring it....just keep breaking the system down....why not let it work....more and more people are bucking authority....its this kind of criticism, couched in a "pretend healthy suspicion or oversight" of the system....this leads directly to why people think they don't have comply with lawful authority...not to mention if theres alcohol. The LEO's have guns and if there is a struggle angry and/or drunks people are always trying to take the guns away and kill them with them.....sure, they should let someone kill them just to make it all OK with you...which you know nothing about incident, rather immediately start a "righteous" rush to judgment.

This spits in the face of everyone who risk there lives every day, it spits in the face of all the caring, helpful and service related things they do everyday.

Sure there are bad apples law enforcement, but the majority are not...try keeping quite, let the system do its job, trust in the system and stop trying to be superior.....your seemly righteous condemnations are not helping, its breaking down the system....read Lenin, Trotsky and Alinsky create distrust and dissatisfaction until the system breaks down...then re-place it. Lenin: "Just need the do-gooding fools to help."

If they did something wrong, it will come out...if they did not, no one will apologize for their rush to judgment and condemnations....they'll wait for next incident, so they can jump on it again.

Last edited:

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow....what a bunch of chair born commandos....makes me sick, every time something like this happens....people just jump on the band wagon and go after the system/authority thinking (righteously) they are protecting/monitoring it....just keep breaking the system down....why not let it work....more and more people are bucking authority....its this kind of criticism, couched in a "pretend healthy suspicion or oversight" of the system....this leads directly to why people think they don't have comply with lawful authority...not to mention if theres alcohol. The LEO's have guns and if there is a struggle angry and/or drunks people are always trying to take the guns away and kill them with them.....sure, they should let someone kill them just to make it all OK with you...which you know nothing about incident, rather immediately start a "righteous" rush to judgment.

This spits in the face of everyone who risk there lives every day, it spits in the face of all the caring, helpful and service related things they do everyday.

Sure there are bad apples law enforcement, but the majority are not...try keeping quite, let the system do its job, trust in the system and stop trying to be superior.....your seemly righteous condemnations are not helping, its breaking down the system....read Lenin, Trotsky and Alinsky create distrust and dissatisfaction until the system breaks down...then re-place it.

If they did something wrong, it will come out...if they did not, no one will apologize for their rush to judgment and condemnations....they'll wait for next incident, so they can jump on it again.

Go back to the classifieds where you live. You put in the exact requisite 20 posts and haven't posted anything besides classifieds in 5 years until today.

henschman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Creating disregard for lawful authority is exactly what I am trying to encourage. The only thing people should have regard for is good old fashioned morality, including the Non-Aggression Principle... and they should not be afraid to defy a law when it comes into conflict therewith.

Break down the system and replace it? That is absolutely my goal. We desperately need to replace the current system with something much more protective of individual liberty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom