OHP Trooper slaps pretentious goober's phone out of his hand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious at what point you guys think the trooper would have had the "right" to defend himself? Did he have to actually make contact with the trooper's face? There has been talk on here before about how fast a knife can do serious damage. Granted Mr. Dumbass there couldn't find his way out of a wet paper back but that's irrelevant -- at least until JB takes his case and defends him in a court of law.

This is why I could never do GC's job ... I would have mopped the asphalt with that little chat ...
exactly what I was thinking I wanted to warn him to move on or taste asphalt and i was just watching vid

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe nobody has posted this yet...

The way I see it, the Trooper was a-just a-doin his job, he's the Highway Patrol.

Last edited by a moderator:

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm curious at what point you guys think the trooper would have had the "right" to defend himself? Did he have to actually make contact with the trooper's face?

I too was wondering that. If you watch the video closely, the kid had the phone up at eye level and appeared to be advancing toward the officer, not just standing there filming. How close does he have to get before the trooper can react?

Also, if you watch closely, the troopers hand is open at the start of the motion and is clinched at the end. It appears to me he may have been trying to grab the phone but missed, making it appear he slapped the phone from the little girl's, er guy's, hand.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am biting my tongue on this, don't have cable or any of that stuff since I don't want to watch the crap out there anymore, but friend of my told me of this situation, if you will, and so here was what I say. LE's earn their pay every day, and these spoiled punks from God knows where they come from, obviously don't have to work. Now, that leads me to another thought and as I often do get off of the topic. Spoiled brats, well one of the people who has been behind this all, not the money but the "brainless" if you will, I knew him 40 years ago and he is a dirt bag, and the friends of mine who know me on here know who I speak of and this guy has been here in OKC since the early 70's and as simply an activist. What is sad is his well enough said there. This guy and those, like the ones on the video have nothing else left in their lives to do but this crap. Those of you on the forum who know me know exactly of who I speak of. Thanks for the rant,and maybe George, you will have some new clients.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have examined the video and have come to the following conclusion. The Trooper was not attempting to swat the phone out of the young "person's" hand. He was attempting to swat a Killer Bee out of the air. The Trooper observed the bee in the area of the young "person" and moved in to intercept. Once the Trooper decided to act he was not aware that the young "person" had entered his personal space. The path the Trooper's hand was sent down unfortunately met the path that the young "person's" phone was on. This resulted in the phone being knocked out of the hand of the young "person." When the Trooper realized he had contacted the young "person's" hand he immediately went from swating to grabbing. Unfortunately the split second decision could not be made fast enough. The phone was inadvertently knocked to the ground. This unfortunate incident has resulted in misscommunication between the group of "people" and the Oklahoma Highway Patrol Troopers.

Now that we have settled this once and for all. Back to more videos of the female trooper. Had this been an Amy McRee thread every page would have atleast 1 posting of the infamous River picture. Which many of us agree the blond to the right and the brunette to the left make Amy look like a 10th runner up. Can i get an Amen?

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm curious at what point you guys think the trooper would have had the "right" to defend himself? Did he have to actually make contact with the trooper's face? There has been talk on here before about how fast a knife can do serious damage. Granted Mr. Dumbass there couldn't find his way out of a wet paper back but that's irrelevant -- at least until JB takes his case and defends him in a court of law.

This is why I could never do GC's job ... I would have mopped the asphalt with that little chat ...

BB, it isn't the kid that would need defending, the trooper should have warned the guy to get away from him before he just slapped the phone out of his hand (unless there is more to the story than what we are seeing and he previously did warn the little DB). However, unless that is recorded, to an untrained eye the trooper looks overly hostile. Simply look at his body language vs. the body language of the other troopers standing there. He looks pissed off, then he slaps the phone out of the "kid's" hand. Then he acts "arrogant" about it.

Most people here are sympathetic to law enforcement, or are in, or related to law enforcement themselves. The general public doesn't share that view. I'm not saying this little DB has a good 1983 claim, but the standard in a federal case is a little different, and there are some attorneys skilled at bringing them.

And FYI BB, I wouldn't represent this little s**tbag. I may be a whore, but I have my standards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom