OK leftist law maker hid criminal from OHP in her office

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a request. In order to keep reading comprehension at the highest level, can we as thread posters add a text italic or bold or color to IT's pronoun we use to refer to IT in our narratives in order to indicate we are referring to the person of the representative? I'm getting lost and confused with some posts and have to go back to re-read some. :anyone:

District 88

1678385410951.png

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
You break the law, you should be punished. This person is no exception. I just don’t understand why their sexual orientation has to be paraded around like they have a title or something. I don’t give a crap about what you do in your bedroom/house, it’s your business. But why announce it to the world? How dumb would it sound if Lankford introduced himself everywhere as “Republican heterosexual catholic white of European descent senator james lankford pronouns he/him” everywhere he went? I’m pretty sure it would make him even less likable than he already is.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You break the law, you should be punished. This person is no exception. I just don’t understand why their sexual orientation has to be paraded around like they have a title or something. I don’t give a crap about what you do in your bedroom/house, it’s your business. But why announce it to the world? How dumb would it sound if Lankford introduced himself everywhere as “Republican heterosexual catholic white of European descent senator james lankford pronouns he/him” everywhere he went? I’m pretty sure it would make him even less likable than he already is.
What they are fighting for is not equality they already have it. They are fighting for special privilige and to force others to publicly accept their lifestyle choices. Note I didn't say tolerate , the word is acceptance.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It. . . has been Censured.

https://apnews.com/article/nonbinar...nder-protest-7b7d035d70d3216ea1a8403ab68d7d59

Nonbinary Oklahoma lawmaker censured after protest arrest​

OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) — Oklahoma Republicans formally censured their nonbinary Democratic colleague Tuesday after state troopers said the lawmaker blocked them from questioning a transgender rights activist accused of assaulting a police officer during a protest over anti-trans legislation.

The party-line vote means Rep. Mauree Turner, who uses they/them pronouns, will be removed from all committee assignments unless the second-term lawmaker issues a formal apology, including to the Highway Patrol, which provides security at the Capitol complex.

Turner, the first openly nonbinary and Muslim person elected to the Legislature in Oklahoma, said Tuesday that won’t happen, as Republicans continue to work to strip away the rights of trans people.
Apologize for committing a felony? What a fawking joke.
I guess the next time OHP stops me for speeding, an apology will get me out of a ticket?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a request. In order to keep reading comprehension at the highest level, can we as thread posters add a text italic or bold or color to IT's pronoun we use to refer to IT in our narratives in order to indicate we are referring to the person of the representative? I'm getting lost and confused with some posts and have to go back to re-read some. :anyone:

District 88

View attachment 355971
I didn't look it up but that's exactly what I thought. The patchouli district.

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Further thoughts on this , I've seen what this looks like when it is let go unchecked for too long . You end up with Portland Oregon and Seattle .
Exactly, I saw this play out in real time. I remember when open communist first started running for office and talking about paying a visit to their organizing meetings. Most of my conservative friends blew it off with a "it will never happen" attitude. Well it happened... Oklahomans need to get a handle on this, it is an insidious ideology and at first it moves slow, creeping in to other aspects of like. "we just want pronouns is that so hard?" "we just want 'civilrights" "we are just asking for tolerance." "Let people have the freedom to live how they want." Once in power these things will not give it up, and remember that they hate everything about you, your Religion, your country, your family, your values and seek to punish you for the previewed sins in their toxic outlook. You need to understand that liberalism is not a political ideology, it is a religion and they have the dedication of zealots. This is less of a political battle and more of a spiritual war.

Yes, a trans muslim.person of color is like winning a gold medal in the Oppression Olympics. These people will use it to shield themselves from criticism, if you disagree with their idiot bile you are a transphobic racist bigot, and heaven forbid you be a white male. They see this perceived oppression as power, feigned weakness is their strength. What they deserve is to experience actual oppression, to quote the great political philosophers The Kinks, "Give the people what they want."

Last edited:

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

District 88

View attachment 355971

it is what it is 🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Top Bottom