OK Turnpike tolls set to rise again for cash customers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really really really need to get a couple pikepasses. When I hit a booth with my stock trailer, 5 axles hurt the pocket book. Plus all the starting and stopping wear and tear. I wil try to remember to make the call tomorrow. It costs me like $20.50 to go from Inola to Siloam Springs and back. I sure don't need an increase.
Pikepass is good for Kansas and Texas as well. You don't need to buy passes in those states.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Oh and maybe some of y'all can tell me why the hell we needed the extra lanes and allllllll the daggum lights west of Tulsa on 44. I dealt with those miles of construction for a while on my Monday runs to Holdenville and couldn't figure out why that area needed lights and more lanes.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I really really really need to get a couple pikepasses. When I hit a booth with my stock trailer, 5 axles hurt the pocket book. Plus all the starting and stopping wear and tear. I wil try to remember to make the call tomorrow. It costs me like $20.50 to go from Inola to Siloam Springs and back. I sure don't need an increase.
You can open a PikePass account online via https://www.pikepass.com/. They'll mail you the PikePass.

Interesting that the PikePass is now interoperable with all Texas toll systems--they have about 20 of them, and back in January, they weren't all interoperable...

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You can open a PikePass account online via https://www.pikepass.com/. They'll mail you the PikePass.

Interesting that the PikePass is now interoperable with all Texas toll systems--they have about 20 of them, and back in January, they weren't all interoperable...
Correct. The northern part of TX was compatible with the Ok pikepass system when we went to South Tx in January. During our visit until March they included the southern half of Tx finally.
They would rip you on the price if you don't have a pike pass with "mailing fees", and it was per gate, not per day. Between McAllen and South Padre, there were 5 gates.

Latest posts

Top Bottom