OK2A News & Updates

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
HB 1081 -> ANTI Red Flag Bill Passes Oklahoma Legislature - FIRST in the Nation
-------------------------
https://www.facebook.com/watch/live...=1589590378979840&notif_t=live_video_explicit
The time is now for our reps and senators to start ramming through as many pro 2A bills as possible. Why hasn’t a bill been introduced that would change the wording of the 2A in our constitution? We had a bill like that a few years ago and it failed. This is the most important bill I can think of. Besides passing legislation that would allow us to ignore federal gun laws( and the state actually back us) unlike what Kansas failed to do to a couple of their citizens. The 2A needs strengthening in the state constitution.

sturgisrun

Remember Flight 93
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The time is now for our reps and senators to start ramming through as many pro 2A bills as possible. Why hasn’t a bill been introduced that would change the wording of the 2A in our constitution? We had a bill like that a few years ago and it failed. This is the most important bill I can think of. Besides passing legislation that would allow us to ignore federal gun laws( and the state actually back us) unlike what Kansas failed to do to a couple of their citizens. The 2A needs strengthening in the state constitution.
----------------------
There was such a Bill (SB16, I think) & it got nowhere. Changing the Oklahoma State Constitution to bring it, in-line with the 2nd Amendment is at the top of the OK2A List of things to change. If you want to support that effort Click -> ok2a.org -> Click "Donate"

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
----------------------
There was such a Bill (SB16, I think) & it got nowhere. Changing the Oklahoma State Constitution to bring it, in-line with the 2nd Amendment is at the top of the OK2A List of things to change. If you want to support that effort Click -> ok2a.org -> Click "Donate"
Armchair quarterbacking lol

sturgisrun

Remember Flight 93
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am shocked the Media was incorrect (again)-> HB1081 -Anti Red flag Bill NOT signed yet by Governer. Everyone needs to call his office to encourage him to SIGN IT NOW-> 405-521-2342 <- Please be polite, professional and friendly...

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom