OKC a sanctuary city?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rooster1971

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes it is, I live in Lawton.

Im shocked, shocked I say, and disappointed. One of the main reasons I chose Oklahoma to relocate to is in the last national election there were 0 thats zero blue cities or counties. And constitutional carry, though I went ahead and got a 10 year CCW for travel.

I will say though tolerant here, I dont think much ******** will be put up with.

FJB and his boss Obammy.
There is a tiny town called Blue just east of Durant lol. Seriously though in the late 80’s to early 90’s Dems had control. Maybe earlier. Wouldn’t have considered it blue. Oklahoma is a different state. Any of us that have lived here our lives would probably agree.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Where did you get the info about the Executive Inn? I googled it and couldn’t find any info about it. It appears that they are still taking reservations and operating as a motel.

Daughter was talking with one of the construction workers, at the Home Depot children's Saturday morning workshops.

Few days later, I was at Academy, 2 guys were talking about it. 1 mentioned that he asked a City Councilman and got "that isn't public knowledge", for an answer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom