OKC a sanctuary city?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank a Dumbasscrap

The Executive Inn in Lawton is being remodeled. Will reopen soon as "migrant housing" operated by the City (Ala NYC).

Get ready. The war zone gonna get worse.

Saddest part, Executive Inn had special rates for families attending Ft Sill graduations. They were always booked up. More LOSS to help for CITIZENS.

Last edited:

V98

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
IMG_8873.jpeg

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank a Dumbasscrap

The Executive Inn in Lawton is being remodeled. Will reopen soon as "migrant housing" operated by the City (Ala NYC).

Saddest part, Executive Inn had special rates for families attending Ft Sill graduations. They were always booked up. More LOSS to help for CITIZENS.
Well, I mean it's Lawton. Not really a big loss.

wolfman1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I mean it's Lawton. Not really a big loss.
Yes it is, I live in Lawton.

Im shocked, shocked I say, and disappointed. One of the main reasons I chose Oklahoma to relocate to is in the last national election there were 0 thats zero blue cities or counties. And constitutional carry, though I went ahead and got a 10 year CCW for travel.

I will say though tolerant here, I dont think much ******** will be put up with.

FJB and his boss Obammy.

ElmerFudd

Marksman
Banned
Reaction score
Thank a Dumbasscrap

Where did you get the info about the Executive Inn? I googled it and couldn’t find any info about it. It appears that they are still taking reservations and operating as a motel.

Latest posts

Top Bottom