OKC Gun Club Orientation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've been a few times as a guest. From what I've seen some parts are nice and some areas are falling apart but on a range that size maintenance must be a pain in the butt. If we could afford it we would join, I know a few members and they are really good people.

Ha! You used the outhouse on the cowboy range. They have real bathrooms there too. Just for future info and all. :D

SMS, you are going to like it. It's a great place.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
An Outhouse! That's just makes it even cooler. I'm in for sure.

We just rented a beautiful four bedroom house with three full bathrooms near the Grand Canyon....there was an outhouse on the property from before the landowner built a house there. Yes. I used it.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The new USPSA clubhouse has full bathroom facilities, as well as a shower.

The 300 yard range that used to be at the location of the new bays had to be taken out, as there was some safety issues. The three gun crowd also uses the USPSA area. When no matches are being held they are open to anybody.

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can someone please verify if we are going to have to pay a full year's worth of dues for 2014 at the orientation this Saturday? From what I'm understanding we will have to pay the full $300 and then in Dec of this year will have to pay the 2015 dues, if I'm wrong can someone correct me on this?

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Can someone please verify if we are going to have to pay a full year's worth of dues for 2014 at the orientation this Saturday? From what I'm understanding we will have to pay the full $300 and then in Dec of this year will have to pay the 2015 dues, if I'm wrong can someone correct me on this?

I don't know, but if you will email the secretary or other officers they have been pretty good about getting back to me in the past. Within a day or so anyway. Their email is on the website.

foghorn918

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

I joined mid year last year, and yes I had to pay the full year's membership price, and then in Dec or Jan (whenever they sent the bill) dues for the coming year.

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That math doesn't add up to me that well, had a friend join last year at the end for 2014, of coarse he paid the full amount but he also got a full years use of the club

Mkokc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I suppose it's just one of
Those rock and a hard place kind of deals, I wanna join and tired of having limited places to shoot, guess I'll just have to be happy with it

Latest posts

Top Bottom