OKC Gun Club Orientation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try asking Whitey about doing this on the high power range. I dare ya. You'll be cussed up one side and down the other and threatened with being tossed out on your ear.

I really like the guy and genuinely enjoyed working with him on the work day last year but that rankled me something fierce.
Ek

Please expound. My comments were in reference to the action bays only, I should've been more clear. But I'd like to hear what went down. PM if necessary. They really ought to put more in the printed rules they hand out. There are a lot of scenarios that are just not covered.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Try asking Whitey about doing this on the high power range. I dare ya. You'll be cussed up one side and down the other and threatened with being tossed out on your ear.

I really like the guy and genuinely enjoyed working with him on the work day last year but that rankled me something fierce.

LOL. I hear you...some of the guys seem like cantankerous old fuds, but they built the place so I'll cut 'em some slack I guess. ;-)

english kanigit

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Please expound. My comments were in reference to the action bays only, I should've been more clear. But I'd like to hear what went down. PM if necessary. They really ought to put more in the printed rules they hand out. There are a lot of scenarios that are just not covered.

It was as described. While at a work day we were talking during the down time. I told him that I had a couple of AR500 steel targets with frames which angle them so hits are deflected into the deck. I asked who should talk to for permission to use them on the Highpower range.

Ek

Latest posts

Top Bottom