OKC Officer arrested for sex crimes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
30 days without pay (which will, of course, be reversed after the police union files a protest). Nothing to see here, citizens, move along or we'll fuking kill you.

Coded-Dude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
color of law abuses should have stiffer punishment(if found guilty). a sad day for law enforcement and those whose placed their trust in that authority, only to be victimized.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What this man did is disgusting, to say the least. He has been arrested and booked into the Oklahoma County Jail on $5M bond. He was investigated by other police officers and in fact, during the press conference, both the Chief and DA Prater said it was the work of the investigative officers that brought 6 of the victims to light -- NOT the work of another agency or the DA's office.

My hat is off to the victim who finally came forward and reported this creep. My hat is also off to the Oklahoma City Police Department for NOT sweeping this under the rug or trying to hide it from the rest of us.

Do NOT lump all police officers into the same category as this one ... or make disparaging comments about police as a whole. To do so is a violation of the ruls and will result in a ban.

Old Fart

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If found guilty he should recieve the max for all charges.
Way too many great cops to paint this with a broad brush. So please guys stay focused on this.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is shocking to learn to say the least. He was a good friend in grade school and Jr high. I feel awful for his family. If the allegations are true, it's sad but there is no excuse for abusing power like this. WTF was he thinking?

I'm not sure what happened but I did hear the Chief say that it appeared, from interviews with the vicitms they had found and talked to after the initial complaint was made, that his behavior was escalating. I would not be surprised to find out that he has more victims out there, sadly.

The OHP trooper who was arrested for drunk driving and tearing up state property (the "boat guy") was, by all accounts a good officer and a really great man. I don't know what happens to police officers, or anybody really, who "goes off the deep end". That is the $50 millon dollar question, for sure.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
What this man did is disgusting, to say the least. He has been arrested and booked into the Oklahoma County Jail on $5M bond. He was investigated by other police officers and in fact, during the press conference, both the Chief and DA Prater said it was the work of the investigative officers that brought 6 of the victims to light -- NOT the work of another agency or the DA's office.

My hat is off to the victim who finally came forward and reported this creep. My hat is also off to the Oklahoma City Police Department for NOT sweeping this under the rug or trying to hide it from the rest of us.

Do NOT lump all police officers into the same category as this one ... or make disparaging comments about police as a whole. To do so is a violation of the ruls and will result in a ban.

99% of us don't.................just the ones who cause the threads to get locked.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom