OKC Officer arrested for sex crimes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On a probably unrelated note - I had to go to OKC today for a Dr. appt @ Integris and I saw more people than I ever remember seeing before pulled over by OHP & OKC police on I-44 from Chickasha to the NW Espressway. Anyone know what's up? At least two were stopped on the turnpike by motorcycle officers; I thought that scenario looked potentially dangerous for the officer. I was northbound about 9:15 am and southwest bound about 10:45 - 11:00 am.

Cedar Creek

Maverick21

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm not sure what happened but I did hear the Chief say that it appeared, from interviews with the vicitms they had found and talked to after the initial complaint was made, that his behavior was escalating. I would not be surprised to find out that he has more victims out there, sadly.

The OHP trooper who was arrested for drunk driving and tearing up state property (the "boat guy") was, by all accounts a good officer and a really great man. I don't know what happens to police officers, or anybody really, who "goes off the deep end". That is the $50 millon dollar question, for sure.

Yeah I just saw some more details. Looks pretty clear what happened.

You think you know someone......

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeah I just saw some more details. Looks pretty clear what happened.

You think you know someone......

I hear ya. I know one of the charges comes with a pretty stiff sentence structure, including the possibility of life without parole. Like you, I just don't understand how someone can go so far from the kind of work it takes to get into a law enforcement to something like this. :(

Grindstone

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Abuse of power by law enforcement officials should come with much higher penalties.

If the allegations are proven true, I hope this guy is locked up for a very long time. This is a huge violation of the public and should not stand. Props to the OKCPD for investigating it. Sad that it's surprising that charges actually came from the investigation.

Foghorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, think I saw it said 3yrs. Think how many victims there could be if he was on longer. There's probably more going to come forward now that this is in the light. Many will be real, some will be fakes looking for cash.

Latest posts

Top Bottom