OKC Officer arrested for sex crimes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What this man did is disgusting, to say the least. He has been arrested and booked into the Oklahoma County Jail on $5M bond. He was investigated by other police officers and in fact, during the press conference, both the Chief and DA Prater said it was the work of the investigative officers that brought 6 of the victims to light -- NOT the work of another agency or the DA's office.

My hat is off to the victim who finally came forward and reported this creep. My hat is also off to the Oklahoma City Police Department for NOT sweeping this under the rug or trying to hide it from the rest of us.

Do NOT lump all police officers into the same category as this one ... or make disparaging comments about police as a whole. To do so is a violation of the ruls and will result in a ban.

What are you talking about. You don't even wear a hat.

:wave:

53convert

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
30 days without pay (which will, of course, be reversed after the police union files a protest). Nothing to see here, citizens, move along or we'll fuking kill you.

nope not this one.
He will be convicted, fired and the FOP wont touch it.
big difference between supporting a policy violation and or terminate/demotion and supporting charged person.

p238shooter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
His attorney met with the Fraternal Order of Police, wanting them to defend him for wrongful termination.

This bothers me almost as much as the original allegations. That is pretty sad, I hope FOP does a little of their own investigation and if possibly real, it will not feel someone like this is still a part of their Fraternal Order.

I would think many OKC PD personnel had a hard time working these allegations against one of their own, but fortunately had the integrity to understand right from wrong. Sadly, there can be bad apples in every barrel. If everything is accurate, I commend all of you for doing what is right.

Like most everyone else here, I do not like you shining your lights at me when I am doing 74 in a 55 zone, but I have no right to be upset about it.

Feel sorry for the victims. I hope they can heal.

Latest posts

Top Bottom