OKCGC match

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

No.343

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We should be ashamed of ourselves. We consistently talk about this match or that match and give the organizers and staff well deserved thanks, but it seems like we seldom do it for the guys running the matches at OKCGC.

Matt, John and everyone else, THANKS for consistently putting on an enjoyable match. I hope to be at the next one!

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We should be ashamed of ourselves. We consistently talk about this match or that match and give the organizers and staff well deserved thanks, but it seems like we seldom do it for the guys running the matches at OKCGC.

Matt, John and everyone else, THANKS for consistently putting on an enjoyable match. I hope to be at the next one!

I've been looking for a thread for this for 2 days, I guess I could've started one.

This is a great match, big thanks!!!!!!!!!

Chris_Andersen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is easy to take for granted that we have one of the best local matches in the country happening right here the first Saturday of every month. Thanks for everything you do guys.

RustyZX9

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
These guys really do put on a great, well thought out, fun match each and every month with challenging and creative stages. Really great people all the way around. Thanks to all involved!

jtischauser

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think thanking matt or John on this or any other forum actually does us any good because neither if them read the forums. The best way to give thanks is to go on OKCGC website and get their email addresses and send them a thank you personally.

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think thanking matt or John on this or any other forum actually does us any good because neither if them read the forums. The best way to give thanks is to go on OKCGC website and get their email addresses and send them a thank you personally.

done!!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom