OKCShooter

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I also had the pleasure of doing business with Jason. Everything went very smoothly. I even learned a couple things! I would definately do business with him again. A+
Thanks again.
Jmiller45

deathtrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
NEUTRAL

After Jason miss lead me about the true value/rareness of the guns he had for sale i decided it was not for me. I sent jason a text to let him know i was no longer interested several hours prior to the meet, he then told me if i didnt go through with it he would leave me bad feedback and end the conversation with "i better hope i never run in to him"

I will NEVER attempt to conduct business with this member again.

BUDMAN-BILL

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
NEUTRAL

After Jason miss lead me about the true value/rareness of the guns he had for sale i decided it was not for me. I sent jason a text to let him know i was no longer interested several hours prior to the meet, he then told me if i didnt go through with it he would leave me bad feedback and end the conversation with "i better hope i never run in to him"

I will NEVER attempt to conduct business with this member again.

I too had the same problem with Jason, not a very friendly or understanding person. I will never do any deals with him in the future..