Okla county guys..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unbelievable mass on that deer. I am not that surprised he saw it again. If he was still running with other bucks, they are still on their summer pattern of eat and sleep. If the hunter wasn't winded when he shot an arrow at the buck, all the buck knew was he heard something snap (shooting a bow) and he ducked and ran. Now where can I get me one of those lucky hair cuts.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
some of the guys around here that are lucky enough to bow hunt NE edmond say that its the best BIG deer hunting anywhere. i have seen some monsters come from undeveloped housing additions.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not to hijack but how does one get the honors to hunt areas such as this near Edmond?

Pure, dumb luck. Persistance in asking also. You can pay the city of Edmond $50 for the right each weekend, but that canget expensive. I live near Frontier City and there are quite a few places that make me drool on myself as I drive by throughout the year, but especially now.

Dreaming Man

"I'll always be a dreaming man, that's my problem."
"Dreaming Man" by Neil Young

Latest posts

Top Bottom