Okla county guys..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here is one taken last night in Edmond. The guys name is George but I didn't hear a last name.
ai35.photobucket.com_albums_d168_imhntn_photo.jpg

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The hunter is George Moore from Edmond or OKC. I assume that deer was harvested on a lease in NE Edmond. He has had that prpoerty leased for years and intensively manages it for deer.

Reaction score
Eat your heart out, McAAP - wouldn't that be a state record typical there? I'd like to see some corroboration that that last one is indeed from this year, and indeed from OK County - cause that's just really tough to believe without verification - sorry, I'm skeptical from all the millions of internet hoaxes. Imhntn, where did you find this out? Deerslayer, can you corroborate that the George you speak of did in fact get THAT one, THIS year? Looks like a Saskatchewan buck!

Mind you, imhntn and Deer Slayer, I'm not saying that YOU guys would hoax anybody - it's just that all of us can easily become victims of a hoax in passing along hearsay - just like when I texted the earthquake ground damage pics last week to my friends, from a seemingly 'reliable source' that it was from Noble (turns out New Zealand not Noble).

MarcusR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I received a text showing that deer shot in OK County after he shot it. Said it was killed off 23rd and triple X rd. I live just south of there and get my hair cut at V salon. When i seen it hit the papers is when i beleived it. I will see if the picture is true or not next week when i get my hair cut.

imhntn

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Eat your heart out, McAAP - wouldn't that be a state record typical there? I'd like to see some corroboration that that last one is indeed from this year, and indeed from OK County - cause that's just really tough to believe without verification - sorry, I'm skeptical from all the millions of internet hoaxes. Imhntn, where did you find this out? Deerslayer, can you corroborate that the George you speak of did in fact get THAT one, THIS year? Looks like a Saskatchewan buck!

Mind you, imhntn and Deer Slayer, I'm not saying that YOU guys would hoax anybody - it's just that all of us can easily become victims of a hoax in passing along hearsay - just like when I texted the earthquake ground damage pics last week to my friends, from a seemingly 'reliable source' that it was from Noble (turns out New Zealand not Noble).

I don't know too much about it yet but the game warden sent me the picture. He usually has it from good sources.

Deer Slayer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
George Moore's deer was shot last Monday and initially scored 206 but had 30inches of deductions. These numbers were confirmed by his son who is a personal friend.

Latest posts

Top Bottom