Oklahoma 2nd Amendment Association

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okieprepper

Disobedience is the true foundation of liberty...
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
In these times, I think its best to join and support the well established constitutional organization. Don Spensor once said "We got to get this right at the ballot box so we don't have to go to the ammo box." He was ridiculed by the media for saying it, but it was exactly the state of mind of patriots then and still is today after 2 years of the Biden administration.

OKNewshawk

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't think there is a better option, if there are any at all, to support, defend, and expand our 2A rights in Oklahoma than OK2A. Don Spenser is a registered lobbyist in OKC and works tirelessly whenever the legislature is in session to maintain and expand our rights to keep and bear arms. They have monthly meetings in many counties that allow attendees to hear from and ask questions of many of our elected officials and/or their representatives. If you want to find out more about OK2A, then find out when and where the closest meeting is to you and attend it.

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have been a monthly contributor to OK2A since I moved here nearly 4 years ago. As stated above Don has done a phenomenal job getting pro gun legislation passed. He holds our representatives feet to the fire, no longer their party affiliation.
The wife and I spoke with Don last weekend and he stated the 2023 session will see numerous pro 2A and pro freedom bills pushed through. (40+ I think was the number) This is just one reason why it was important to support Governor Stitt for re-election.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Our Gun range in Ponca has an option on the annual membership renewal to sign up for OK2A.
I recommend joining.
Don started out a little rocky as a type of "auditor", but he moved on to being a lobbyist for our rights.
When the gathering place opened in Tulsa with a no gun policy, Don showed up with an open carry revo if I remember right to contest that. Of course, LEO was called, but no charges were brought against him. He's not against stepping out of the office to prove a point. He has spoken at a couple of our gun club meetings. Kay county has two meetings a month for the OK2A. One in Ponca, and one in Tonkawa. Lots of great guests as speakers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom