Oklahoma ban on gay marriage ruled unconstitutional

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a new thing the Foe Intellectual branch of the right follows. Rights come from the government back when it was was small enough not to do something like give us rights that we believe we're retained by the people except when we don't agree with lifestyle hate the sinner not the sin sanctity defintion man and a woman frothy mixture...wait, where was I? Basically, Veggie, they hate 'um some queers and they hate 'um some darkies mixin' with their white women or their half-hispanic women or whatever and stop tryin' to make them justify their queer-hatin' and the FACT that Tom Robinson stole Mayella Ewell's purity. If you need them to explain why their Queer and Darkie hatin' should supersede natural rights (not Opinion Rights, they know all about those), then you're a liberal and probably a queer.

Man, I love it when you show up.

Nailed it.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is a new thing the Foe Intellectual branch of the right follows. Rights come from the government back when it was was small enough not to do something like give us rights that we believe we're retained by the people except when we don't agree with lifestyle hate the sinner not the sin sanctity defintion man and a woman frothy mixture...wait, where was I? Basically, Veggie, they hate 'um some queers and they hate 'um some darkies mixin' with their white women or their half-hispanic women or whatever and stop tryin' to make them justify their queer-hatin' and the FACT that Tom Robinson stole Mayella Ewell's purity. If you need them to explain why their Queer and Darkie hatin' should supersede natural rights (not Opinion Rights, they know all about those), then you're a liberal and probably a queer.

I will just leave this here. I am sure you holier then you types would like to read about a few of the cases of the Lefties hatin on mixed race couples.

http://michellemalkin.com/2014/01/15/tamera-mowry-is-not-alone/

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm rubber and you're glue, guys.

As long as JaredC can marry both his brothers and round off a third spouse with a dog we'll all be okay.

farmerbyron

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It is surprising how many theocrats we have running around considering we have spent more than a decade bombing the **** out of other theocrats half way around the world. There is no argument against equal rights for homosexuals/polygamists other than one on religious grounds and religious decrees have no place in the legal realm that our govt. operates in.

If the right could modernize their position on this one issue, they would have a much better chance of gaining momentum for the important issues that will actually bring this country down like fiscal and tax policy. IDK about you but the tax burden has a much, much greater impact on my personal life than any homosexuals getting hitched. If the Sally Kern's and James Lankford's of the world are allowed to speak for the Republican party, they will be scratching their head again this Nov. when they should have a landslide win in the bag.

BikerHT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't believe I read this entire thread! So much FAIL and hilarity among these posts. So much sadness, too. I did learn a lot of things though.

1) OSA has a lot more gay members than I initially assumed
2) All gays are probably not liberal
3) All liberals are probably gay
4) All those who claim to be Christian aren't (I actually knew this already)
5) My prayer list got a lot longer

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I am holier than a guy who uses the term "Mud Shark" in reference to his own daughter, yes.

Ain't got time for Malkin, bud. Money to make. I hope I find some more stupid posts by lunch, tho.

"Mud Shark" I thought at first the knee jerk response was a form of arrogance. But I've looked past that, and see it for what it really is. Your veneer of sneering superiority is a subterfuge.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom