Oklahoma Co world record buck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brian89

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I too was at the show and watched this buck get scored by George Moore, My buck was the next one he scored. I talked to the hunter and asked him about it, said he killed on 5 acres just like it was reported, told me it was his 1st buck, same as reported. It just seems super sketchy to me, there have been no in the field photos released by anyone. I offerd to mount the buck for him, he said he had the cape still but was having his cousin up around tulsa mount it. It also had a wierd tag on the antler, it wasn't any type of carcass tag that ive ever seen in Oklahoma. He told me he did the European mount himself, it looked professionally done to me.. im curious to see how this all ends up sice ive heard he was living on someone else's land and possibly killed it on land he did not have permission to hunt on.

locals8822

New to the site!
Reaction score
Today is the first time I've looked at 50th and Hiawasee, lot's of cover but I can't imagine that buck being a total ghost for the last 5 years with that many homes around. Dlbleak, did your buddy have any day time pics?
ImTheDude, have you ever considered going door to door in the area and asking any of your fine neighbors if they have seen this buck before?

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well, there were 8 cams on that place. After they were gone through, there were no pics after oct 22.
It is entirely possible that the deal is legit.

Latest posts

Top Bottom