Oklahoma Co world record buck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Did he have permission to hunt on that 3 acres?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
Not sure. When I kicked him off mine he gave the typical "this is my uncles Bob's land, I have permission." Said he also talked with the owner of the property next to it and got permission, when I informed him I'm the owner, he backtracked. He's definitely a different guy, he's homeless and just camps in the woods. The first time I came across him he was walking with a cane and a banged up foot.....because his dog shot him. Yes, you read that right. He had a loaded rifle laying on the ground with no stock and no trigger guard and his dog walked by and kicked the trigger.

Coach_1

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This wouldn't have been in the area of 23rd and air depot would it? Seems I seen a similar buck in that area a couple years ago.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not sure. When I kicked him off mine he gave the typical "this is my uncles Bob's land, I have permission." Said he also talked with the owner of the property next to it and got permission, when I informed him I'm the owner, he backtracked. He's definitely a different guy, he's homeless and just camps in the woods. The first time I came across him he was walking with a cane and a banged up foot.....because his dog shot him. Yes, you read that right. He had a loaded rifle laying on the ground with no stock and no trigger guard and his dog walked by and kicked the trigger.
Wouldn't be surprised if that deer was taken illegally, to bad there's no what to prove it.

ImTheDude

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if that deer was taken illegally, to bad there's no what to prove it.
Woundnt be shocked at all. Actually, id be more surprised if it was taken legally. I've called the cops on him a dozen or so times for shooting back there.

Edit....it definitely wasn't taken legally in that he shot it with a rifle within city limits. But, I wouldn't be surprised if it was shot at night or out of season.

Latest posts

Top Bottom