Oklahoma congressman refused entrance to see Ft Sill illegals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I understand the good Rep being butthurt. I think if he had gone with the Rep of Lawton. Mr. Cole. Might have better luck. Might not. These days I question the motives of all Pols. I suspect if he had got in. He would have found. Refugee kids going for meals, classes, sick call, rec time, Ie soccer. Wonder if he thought of the Logistics of the everyday management of the children. Girls and Boys separate. Or how his visit would pull people off the tasks of the day. Sounds self serving. Bet he has thoughts of higher office. I doubt many will go to local schools unless they are sponsored or have family local. If you go to the contractor's webpage you will find they are looking for teachers.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I wonder what Obama is hiding? I had read an article last night from Fox ( sorry no link as I forgot where it is) that basically said the kids are crawling with lic, have scabies and other diseases. Oh great addition to the country.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, not all of them probably have/had those things... but putting them in mass holding camps is a good way to make certain it spreads among more of them. As well as pretty well any other communicable disease.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, not all of them probably have/had those things... but putting them in mass holding camps is a good way to make certain it spreads among more of them. As well as pretty well any other communicable disease.

Exactly what I said when this all started. It's not right to treat anyone like they're doing here. :(

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just like a college dorm?

I'll guarantee you the conditions these people* are living in is worse than any college dormitory at any accredited university in the Estados Unitos.

When we see the final word come out on this, meaning pictures, reports, testimony, etc., some of you guys and gals are going to end up horrified at what you see. That's my opinion. Nothing even resembling the personal space and sanitation of a college dormitory.

*I say "people" and not children, because I'm still not sure about that aspect of it. I'm guessing there will be some spillover into the 20+ population, due to inability to verify, but some people are saying there are 30+ year-olds in there... perfect storm, really, for predators to prey on children, it seems to me.

Cohiba

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Every time you see a news blurb they keep stating..."They're looking for family members here in America who could take them or sponsors to take them".

WTF????

Send them back. .....3.......3 .......yes, 3 simple words.

Send them back.

Send

Them

Back

So simple, a 4th grade American citizen understands it.

Send them back.

Don't cut these kids short...they were smart enough to get here and they're smart enough to get back.

Take them back to where they found them on the border. Point South and yell "Vamanos-Pronto"!!!!!

Or load them up on a jet and dump 'em out in France. I hear France is a nice place this time of year.

Latest posts

Top Bottom