Oklahoma congressman refused entrance to see Ft Sill illegals

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The problem is that the current administration doesn't obey current law and makes up rules and laws as they see fit. i have read that Hitler had model concentration camps that he allowed foreign delegations vista and kept them away from the actual death camps. Granted, these DHS facilities aren't death camps but rather voter preparation camps (sad humor). What is so sedative that they don't allow visitors?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It makes me wonder how many "boys-to-men soldiers(14 to 17 year old)" could be easily included in these groups that are being put on U.S. Military Bases? While they wouldn't be an organized force, they sure could do a little solo "sabotage, death and destruction" while they were on these bases.

CHILDREN SOLDIERS:
https://www.google.com/search?sourceid=navclient&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ADFA_enUS378US378&q=children+soldiers%2C+terrorists%2C+taliban&gws_rd=ssl&tbm=isch#q=children+soldiers%2C+taliban&tbm=isch

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You folks did hear that Nancy Pelosy got to tour one a few days ago didn't you. No muss, no fuss but then she is on Obama's side in the illegal immigration debate. If I lived closer I would be protesting and blocking the roads in like they are doing in CA.

Raoul Duke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere in the stillborn state of Sequoyah
You folks did hear that Nancy Pelosy got to tour one a few days ago didn't you. No muss, no fuss but then she is on Obama's side in the illegal immigration debate. If I lived closer I would be protesting and blocking the roads in like they are doing in CA.

Kinda seems like Oklahoma Militia would be all over this, what gives? This seems like it would serve a much better purpose and be a much better use of their resources right here in OK rather than camping out with the Bundy's in Nevada, IMHO.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Here is an angle that hasn't gotten much press....what happens in a month or so when the new school year rolls around? Is the gov going to push these kids into the local school districts?

There was something about a TB outbreak in very blue California ( sacramento I think) and they believe its from an illegal. hopefully no children of patriots are harmed.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I guess I understand the good Rep being butthurt. I think if he had gone with the Rep of Lawton. Mr. Cole. Might have better luck. Might not. These days I question the motives of all Pols. I suspect if he had got in. He would have found. Refugee kids going for meals, classes, sick call, rec time, Ie soccer. Wonder if he thought of the Logistics of the everyday management of the children. Girls and Boys separate. Or how his visit would pull people off the tasks of the day. Sounds self serving. Bet he has thoughts of higher office. I doubt many will go to local schools unless they are sponsored or have family local. If you go to the contractor's webpage you will find they are looking for teachers.

Don't matter if they have family or are sponsored. They need to be DEPORTED!!!!!, especially before they can breed more tax burdens.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The problem is that the current administration doesn't obey current law and makes up rules and laws as they see fit. i have read that Hitler had model concentration camps that he allowed foreign delegations vista and kept them away from the actual death camps. Granted, these DHS facilities aren't death camps but rather voter preparation camps (sad humor). What is so sedative that they don't allow visitors?

And when he gets called on it like Boheher suing him people slam bohner for finally telling him he is stepping out of his authority and needs to learn the structure of our government. That disgrace thinks he is a king. He is not.

hairtrigger44

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

Sad to say, but out of the two I would take the former before the later. God have mercy on me, but I think our country is doomed if its the later.

Latest posts

Top Bottom