Oklahoma Execution Botched

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Most offenders have pretty traumatic backgrounds, and their thought processes don't work the same as most people.
not my problem,I didn't **** you up and I don't intend to put up with your ******** just because you had a bad childhood. mommy didn't love you enough? kill your mommy.....kill innocent people we will kill you back

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just don't see any difference between capital punishment, and self defense deadly force. How would it be any different had his victim managed to put him down?

AbundantEntropy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If the jury decides death by whatever make them do it themselves or make it a draw for everyone that puts their name in the hat. But first put out all the facts of the trial. I'm sure there would be a massive line for chomos. I think we should expand who gets the death or penalty. Chomos, killers, serial rapists, 3rd strike felons and the list goes on. So would I have stuck the needle in his arm? Hell I'd hold the wires to his head till he caught fire. I may be an agnostic libertarian but I've got no use for worthless pos people that can't play by the rules for the fair treatment of people.

SoonerBorn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is it too late to say "I'd like to thank the academy"?

img.tapatalk.com_d_14_05_01_y2ajusen.jpg

It's never too late...

Sent from my meh, using my meh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom