Oklahoma House democrats introduce SAVE Act to curb gun violence

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, actually, Trump was impeached by the House two times. However, nothing came of the impeachment because the House had no evidence by which they could convince the Senate to convict him.

That said, I wholeheartedly agree that silvius is an out and out TROLL.

And, not a very bright one either.

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On pure lies by the demonratic party as a hole. And I did not misspell hole! It was all political theater and you know it. It was designed to thwart Trump and his agenda at every crossroad and the media was compliciant in the effort which by the way did not work. He was NOT impeached because the senate dismissed the articles and acquitted him, twice.

View attachment 279385
Yeah, the 'pussy grabber' has such a stellar reputation that he was impeached twice and booted from office after only one term (when was the last time that happened, what four decades ago?) I guarantee you will never again see someone so brain dead that they would get impeached TWICE.

I love the professional pic you had taken!

BTW, Trump was indeed impeached twice. Sorry you don't understand the definition. Even Faux news admits that.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-im...mes-first-president-ever-to-face-rebuke-twice
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...second-time-after-capitol-siege-idUSKBN29I30M

Last edited:

silvius

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, actually, Trump was impeached by the House two times. However, nothing came of the impeachment because the House had no evidence by which they could convince the Senate to convict him.

That said, I wholeheartedly agree that silvius is an out and out TROLL.

And, not a very bright one either.
Aww....poor little baby got triggered!

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, we just give up until that time comes when some try to violently overthrow the government, with no plans for how to govern afterwards, no ability to generate revenue to support this “new” government, no plan for those “states” that did not take part in the rebellion, no ability to rebuilt infrastructure.

No, we have a system that has worked, with some improvements along the way, and will continue to work. We have seen poor government management in the last 200+ years, and have overcome that working within the framework established in the beginning.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aww....poor little baby got triggered!

Naw....

....I don't get triggered much, and your comments certainly don't make the grade.

However, you seem to dislike being called a TROLL, in spite of it being true. 16 years of OSA membership and you FINALLY broke 210 posts. Stellar!!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, the 'pussy grabber' has such a stellar reputation that he was impeached twice and booted from office after only one term (when was the last time that happened, what four decades ago?) I guarantee you will never again see someone so brain dead that they would get impeached TWICE.

I love the professional pic you had taken!

BTW, Trump was indeed impeached twice. Sorry you don't understand the definition. Even Faux news admits that.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/trump-im...mes-first-president-ever-to-face-rebuke-twice
https://www.reuters.com/article/us-...second-time-after-capitol-siege-idUSKBN29I30M
Trump was impeached but not convicted in the Senate during the actual trial. You seem to not understand the constitution and how it works in this process.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Again you missed the point. We are losing the game. Just like you have demonstrated, we are giving the same arguments time and time again, ant that is not working. Every time one of these incidents happen, we trot out the same, worn out, non starters as our defense. We need to improve. The comment “#$&$#@ happens” doesn’t win a single point when students are being killed, and we give the impression “so what”

We are on the same side here, but we continue to reinforce public opinion. No one here has a good answer, but we had better be trying to think of one instead of throwing rocks at each other.
I really don’t think we are losing the game. We’ve taken so much ground over the past 30 years, in both the courts and the legislatures. We haven’t had a significant piece of anti-2nd Amendment legislation passed on the federal level since the now sunset 94 AWB. We’ve had some crappy EO’s out of the WH from both parties, but nothing with real teeth.

So it’s plainly obvious that the correct course is the one we’re on. They give nothing so we take what we can and give nothing back. This time is no different.

Latest posts

Top Bottom