Oklahoma Man Claims Gun Store(Edmond Academy) Screwed Up By Letting Him Buy Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
He probably knew about the background check from either the internet or someone else and he walked out of store knowing this and he decided to make an issue out of both he and the store error.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They did the same thing to me. Well...sort of.
I walked in to buy some ammo on sale and ended up buying a Glock 19 Gen 4 when they first came out.
THEY SHOULD HAVE NEVER LET ME BUY THAT GUN!!!
It's their fault. I'm innocent.
This guy could have kept his mouth shut, gave the kid a break, and just returned and worked it out.
SCREW THAT GUY!
Sounds fishy. Never owned a gun before, went to a large box store that was crazy busy, to buy a gun just to shoot with his brother.
Odd

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Steel, that sounds like the same line of BS I feed my wife every time I leave with a new "needed" gun LOL.
Agreed that dude contacting the news is a dick move!!
Lets use someone else's mistake to get our name in the news!!

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Steel, that sounds like the same line of BS I feed my wife every time I leave with a new "needed" gun LOL.
Agreed that dude contacting the news is a dick move!!
Lets use someone else's mistake to get our name in the news!!
Best one I pulled on the wife was going to a gun show in Durant, a few years ago. It was when the snowstorm hit and vendors were there but the people were not.
Told the wife I was going and she asked me if I was buying a gun. Told her no, and that made her happy, but I came back with a rifle and a revolver.
Of course she hit me with I thought you weren't going to buy any guns. I reminded her that she asked if I was buying a gun and I didn't buy A gun. I bought two.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Best one I pulled on the wife was going to a gun show in Durant, a few years ago. It was when the snowstorm hit and vendors were there but the people were not.
Told the wife I was going and she asked me if I was buying a gun. Told her no, and that made her happy, but I came back with a rifle and a revolver.
Of course she hit me with I thought you weren't going to buy any guns. I reminded her that she asked if I was buying a gun and I didn't buy A gun. I bought two.

LOL, bet when you go furniture shopping you spend some extra time and money on finding a really comfy couch! And / Or your better half has some really nice jewelry and shoes!:tounge2:

Apogee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last time I saw a gun purchased at an Academy, it was a 2 step deal. Gun counter guy did all the checks, then called the MOD, who came and verified all the info before finalizing the sale.

Latest posts

Top Bottom