Oklahoma Man Claims Gun Store(Edmond Academy) Screwed Up By Letting Him Buy Gun

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Annie, if you refused to go back and complete the paperwork, they'd probably send the manager out to your home with the paperwork and an apology to do the legalities. However, if they were any count, they bring you a couple of boxes of ammo for your gun to make you happy.

mightymouse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The store clerk needs to learn the difference between "Proceed" and "Delayed". The latter includes a date at which point the transfer can proceed. Not sure how someone can confuse the two, but then we don't do our background checks by computer.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Annie, if you refused to go back and complete the paperwork, they'd probably send the manager out to your home with the paperwork and an apology to do the legalities. However, if they were any count, they bring you a couple of boxes of ammo for your gun to make you happy.

That won't work either because I don't answer the door of I'm not expecting company. I'm telling you guys I don't suffer fools or idiots very well and the world is awash with WAY too many of both these days.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All I know is if some store had let me LEAVE with a gun I paid for I am under no obligation to take it back when they figure out they've made a mistake. Things like this are why I don't answer my phone if I don't recognize the number. It's not my job to fix your mistake.
No obligation, but it would be the right thing to do. You know what they say about Karma

Latest posts

Top Bottom