Oklahoma Teens shoot Australian Baseball player "because they were bored"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geezus....

Dude, maybe you're just not a good communicator, but what your putting down is coming off as semi-subtle attempt to hide your racist view of blacks. I'm not saying that you're a racist, just that I'm picking that up from your written word.

Which is why I've had him on my ignore list since he joined. You're not helping me when you quote him. :D

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
*Nod*

Exactly. Which is why I really hate to see stuff that looks like it's skirting the edge of racism - or in some cases, crossing right over - on here. We (gun owners) already suffer from the stereotype of being bigoted, possibly crazy, angry white men. I get angry every time something seems to reinforce that stereotype - especially since I'm only one of those things.

An effective counter measure, although extreme, is to restrict postings purely to shooting topics. If we get put into the same category as Stormfront, it could ruin people's careers.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It was random, dude. The only reason he "knocced" out 5 "woods", is because of the demographics; there's only 240 black people in Duncan, so "woods" were all that was available. Haven't you read this thread?

I only try to draw conclusions based on the available. In light of the new data (the tweets) I'm drawing different conclusions.

That's reasonable, no?

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On stormfront. Thanks for letting me know what that is.

I actually have too many friends that are not white to be associated with anyone who thinks if you are not white you are not right.

OF all this stuff going on though here is yet another example of black on white crime in Memphis. Robbery the motive here.

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/08/a...ath-by-three-blacks-while-walking-to-his-car/

d26wx.jpg

SoonerDVM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
An effective counter measure, although extreme, is to restrict postings purely to shooting topics. If we get put into the same category as Stormfront, it could ruin people's careers.

I'd hate to see that, and I think JB would shut us down before he restricted us that way.

But, geez, some people....

rebel-son

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
See any time you bring up race it causes problems. You have the "public image" crew worried about being labeled racist. Now we all know many things posted are facts from crime rates and so forth. Facts can never be racist. If people would prefer they not be put that is their right.

Many of us are right of the political spectrum. Notice how the left seems to have no rules? That is what makes this hard battle.

When you cant discuss the decline of the family there are going to be problems. I don't mean to ruffle feathers. I just try to call it like I see it.

When you stifle people's opinions though you have to ask is it that they are saying an inconvenient truth or slandering someone? There are differences. If you don't like what they say then you are no better than the left.

There is a big difference between "Blacks commit far more crimes per capita than whites" and "blacks are inferior and are the reason our country is going to hell". Anyone should see the difference between those, yet you say one people assume you believe the other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom