OMG they’ve got some manly men in Brazil 🥸🤡

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Geez. This reminds me of an incident years ago when I was going to work early one morning. I was behind a ratty old Suburban taking the 91st St entrance onto 169, and the Sub suddenly started veering back and forth violently at first a crawl, then a spurt of speed, then braking back to a crawl, etc. I was dumbfounded, and stayed back to see WTH was going on. The driver swerved onto the shoulder and slammed the truck into park, and I saw two college-aged boys in skinny jeans exit the vehicle and start a sissy fight. Quick slapping at each other with their faces turned away and all that. I shook my my head and drove on.

A woman I later told the story to said, “You should have waited and then beat up the winner.” :slap:

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good night, the most manly men in the fight were the two gals trying to drag the dudes away from it. I hope the one enjoyed the show she got when she tried to drag pink shirt away by his britches.

Latest posts

Top Bottom