One less place to spend my hard earned money!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1fast8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear Sonny,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our comment form. We really appreciate your constructive comments. We strive to provide each and every person the best possible service everyday.

Thank you again for your patronage and have a great day!

that was fast
thats a form response just got same response word 4 word except "dear sonny"

pktrkt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
May be wrong but I was told if you have to use your weapon in the store to protect yourself that has a no gun sign your probably going to jail. Don't know if this is true and couldn't find anything about it but would love it if some light could be shed on this. Didn't mean to hijack the thread but because of this I dont visit a store that won't let me carry.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This subject gets cussed and discussed often with more opinion than fact.
You won't find the rules in the SDA, which only says the SDA does not change the owners' rights to control their own property.

The offense would be trespassing. Popular myth is that owner must verbally tell you to leave for trespass to apply. Fact is, if he has a sign up and sees your gun, he can call LE and let them deal with you. Similar to having a NO Hunting sign on your farm and spotting somebody walking around your field with a gun.
Simple tresspass is a fine. After the first offense, the property owner can forbid you to ever set foot on the property again with or without your gun, and the penalty for violating that goes up.
Repeat minor offenses of several kinds can generate a hearing with OSBI concerning possible suspension/revocation of the CHL.

Personally, if I chose to carry a gun on another's property and had to use it in self defense, I'd pay the trespass fine willingly.

angsniper

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Unless it's a state or federal building or a school, I don't give a rat's ass whether they want me to carry or not. I go nowhere unarmed and they can kiss my ass. How's that for sugarcoating it?

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Unless it's a state or federal building or a school, I don't give a rat's ass whether they want me to carry or not. I go nowhere unarmed and they can kiss my ass. How's that for sugarcoating it?
ok, but can you tell me how you really feel?.............lol I agree with you.

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed with the above, though I would rather give my money to businesses that do not post signs telling me I am unwelcome. It is more a principle thing. If I have no other simple option than to give a place my patronage, then it gets more complex. But Buy for Less was never that deserving of my business even before they started posting ridiculous signs. Now I will certainly drive past them to shop somewhere else.

OldCurlyWolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have NOT seen a Buy-For-Less that did not have that sign on it. I know the one on Penn and NW 23rd and the one at NW Expressway and Hefner Parkway both have that sign.

I no longer am a customer of theirs.

Latest posts

Top Bottom