One of the most disgusting things I've ever witnessed

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I agree she sounded well coached and that this is all a disgusting hit job, but if Trump releases the audio just to win an argument then he’s just as disgusting as they are.

He needs to let it die. You can’t win a battle against the family of a recently deceased soldier.

Stop tweeting.

“No further comment beyond our condolences to the family”
I thought I would agree that President Trump shouldn't tweet more, but the despicable dimocrat party has generated this into a fund raising event. The emails are out.
Now is the time to release the actual recording to prove she is dead wrong.
The sad thing is that the MSM media will only run with the lie.
Trump is stuck with the lie until he releases the recording.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
2017-10-24-3a81dd72_fixed.jpg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I thought I would agree that President Trump shouldn't tweet more, but the despicable dimocrat party has generated this into a fund raising event. The emails are out.
Now is the time to release the actual recording to prove she is dead wrong.
The sad thing is that the MSM media will only run with the lie.
Trump is stuck with the lie until he releases the recording.

No. He is the President of the United States. There is such a thing, or used to be a thing, called the high road. Arguing on Twitter and TV with a costumed clown of a House Representative is beneath the dignity of the office.

Releasing private audio between the Office of the President and a widow just to win a public relations argument is just as distasteful as that hat wearing freak wedging herself into the issue in the first place.

Trump gives this story legs every time he responds. The Kelly speech on the issue should’ve been THE last word from the administration on the issue.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No. He is the President of the United States. There is such a thing, or used to be a thing, called the high road. Arguing on Twitter and TV with a costumed clown of a House Representative is beneath the dignity of the office.

Releasing private audio between the Office of the President and a widow just to win a public relations argument is just as distasteful as that hat wearing freak wedging herself into the issue in the first place.

Trump gives this story legs every time he responds. The Kelly speech on the issue should’ve been THE last word from the administration on the issue.

George Dubbya Bush pretty much lived on that road and look at how much good it did him. I'm kinda liking that we have a President that will punch back instead of just taking blows for political courtesy's sake. But as to the circus clown flunky, I think he should stop going tit for tat with them. He should just let her and her ilk roll with it awhile and then just publish the call transcript dropping the mic so to speak.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ultra "respectful?" Joe Biden talking to the father of a Navy Seal who was killed at Benghazi: "Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-father-Navy-SEAL-died-Benghazi-attack.html
'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?' Biden's bizarre question angers father of Navy SEAL who died in Benghazi attack
  • VP made inappropriate comment to Charles Woods, father of SEAL Tyrone
  • Father angered by White House reaction to deadly assault in Benghazi
  • Said meeting Obama was 'like shaking hands with a dead fish'
  • Accused Hillary of not telling the truth when she linked consulate raid to anti-Muslim YouTube video
By Hugo Gye
PUBLISHED: 11:39 EDT, 26 October 2012 | UPDATED: 16:37 EDT, 26 October 2012

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn’t surprise me. She will keep on getting re-elected. It’s the really sad truth. For some reason people in this country just keep blindly electing these scumbags. Enough is enough.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The ultra "respectful?" Joe Biden talking to the father of a Navy Seal who was killed at Benghazi: "Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...on-father-Navy-SEAL-died-Benghazi-attack.html
'Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?' Biden's bizarre question angers father of Navy SEAL who died in Benghazi attack
  • VP made inappropriate comment to Charles Woods, father of SEAL Tyrone
  • Father angered by White House reaction to deadly assault in Benghazi
  • Said meeting Obama was 'like shaking hands with a dead fish'
  • Accused Hillary of not telling the truth when she linked consulate raid to anti-Muslim YouTube video
By Hugo Gye
PUBLISHED: 11:39 EDT, 26 October 2012 | UPDATED: 16:37 EDT, 26 October 2012

I personally would not take offense to that remark, but I understand some would.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I personally would not take offense to that remark, but I understand some would.

I could possibly go along with what you are saying. BUT, I am taking into consideration that the father of the dead Navy Seal suspects/doubts the validity/truthfullness of what he has been told as to the events surrounding his son's death and the other deaths assciated with Benghazi. The fact that no attempt to save his son and the others(in fact the rescuers were told to stand down) and then Biden making those boisterous comments would not set well with me.

Last edited:

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I could possibly go along with what you are saying. BUT, I am taking into consideration that the father of the dead Navy Seal suspects,doubts the validity/truthfullness of what he has been told as to the events surrounding his son's death and the other deaths assciated with Benghazi. The fact that no attempt to save his son and the others(in fact the rescuers were told to stand down) and then Biden making those boisterous comments would not set well with me.

Yes, I would be very pissed about the entire cluster that was Benghazi .....and Hillary should be in prison for her dereliction of duty (though I doubt they are held to the same level of accountability level of PFC) .....sadly nothing will happen, Hillary will continue her whine tour. Hell I doubt they get her on Iranium one or the fake Dossier .

Latest posts

Top Bottom