One way to cut healthcare cost,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The posts in this thread are unusually surprising to me. The level of support for the practices noted in the article by previous posters seems somewhat out of place. Or maybe I'm just not very good at detecting sarcasm, wry humor, black humor or what ever. Personally I hope that is the answer because the alternative says something about the members here I'd rather not believe.

When the NAZI's in Hitler's Germany practiced what the article mentions they were vilified the world over and rightly so. They may have taken the practice one step further in their efforts to breed a master race but the principles were the same and are apparently being practiced in the UK today.

Why is it OK for the Brits to abort an imperfect fetus but a crime against humanity when the NAZI's did it.

I am truly confused.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
the posts in this thread are unusually surprising to me. The level of support for the practices noted in the article by previous posters seems somewhat out of place. Or maybe i'm just not very good at detecting sarcasm, wry humor, black humor or what ever. Personally i hope that is the answer because the alternative says something about the members here i'd rather not believe.

When the nazi's in hitler's germany practiced what the article mentions they were vilified the world over and rightly so. They may have taken the practice one step further in their efforts to breed a master race but the principles were the same and are apparently being practiced in the uk today.

Why is it ok for the brits to abort an imperfect fetus but a crime against humanity when the nazi's did it.

I am truly confused.

truth!

Latest posts

Top Bottom