One way to cut healthcare cost,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kinggabby

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The posts in this thread are unusually surprising to me. The level of support for the practices noted in the article by previous posters seems somewhat out of place. Or maybe I'm just not very good at detecting sarcasm, wry humor, black humor or what ever. Personally I hope that is the answer because the alternative says something about the members here I'd rather not believe.

When the NAZI's in Hitler's Germany practiced what the article mentions they were vilified the world over and rightly so. They may have taken the practice one step further in their efforts to breed a master race but the principles were the same and are apparently being practiced in the UK today.

Why is it OK for the Brits to abort an imperfect fetus but a crime against humanity when the NAZI's did it.

I am truly confused.
I agree with this . It is a topic that upsets me . Seeing i have a daughter born with Fragile X and a nephew that has autism. The greatest part of being a parent is loving your child no matter what is wrong or right with them.

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm drivin that amberlamps, and we're all going.

The amberlamps, call them.

ai34.photobucket.com_albums_d108_Zmechanic_sparta2.png

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Night Trips?
Gonna need more than a Scotch or 2!!

Without a doubt ... I hear the entertainment has, well, ahem ... how shall I put this delicately ... here ... management has lowered it's standards with regard to the quality of the entertainers over the years. Mind you, I can't testify to that directly as it has been probably 10 years or so since I have frequented their fine establishment ... and even then I was just there for the liquor ... The fellas though ... they thought they needed a little more to look at than the bottom of their glass ... haha!

Latest posts

Top Bottom