One way to cut healthcare cost,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JB Books

Shooter Emeritus
Special Hen
Reaction score
When the NAZI's in Hitler's Germany practiced what the article mentions they were vilified the world over and rightly so. They may have taken the practice one step further in their efforts to breed a master race but the principles were the same and are apparently being practiced in the UK today.

Why is it OK for the Brits to abort an imperfect fetus but a crime against humanity when the NAZI's did it.

I am truly confused.

So was Oncle Hermann...

Larry Morgan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That's nice Larry.
Miss you at the Carbine match.

The content of this thread is so ludicrous, I figured I'd derail it with sparta pictures. Actually, my first one was totally relevant. It was a social commentary comparing such practices to those of spartan women, called "exposing".

Nobody got it though :bye:

But then, somebody brought out amberlamps, and it was on...

And I miss that match too. I tried to find equivalents here in Austin. Nothing compares...

264killer

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
the eskemos [bad spell have not used that word in a long time] had the right idea , when grand ma got to old to chew the blubber they left her for the polar bear when they moved,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Biggsly

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But then, somebody brought out amberlamps, and it was on...

ai785.photobucket.com_albums_yy137_Biggsly_da_amberlamps_bring_them.jpg

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Keep in mind that the numbers being reported in this article are of POST 24 week abortions which are only allowed in the UK with some circumstance... and according to UK law, those reasons qualify.

The thing that the article fails to leave out is that over the last decade in the UK, an average of 195,000 abortions total are performed each year. That's a whole lot of babies who were killed prior to 24 weeks... and for whatever reason they want.

Pretty sad all around. :cry3:

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And the award for most biased link ever posted on OSA goes to you!

That site and the articles written on it are laughable.

Agreed but it was the only web site I could find the piece at. Found pieces of it scattered all over the web but wanted to link the whole thing.

As for some previous post, I find it interesting that something happening today has to be compared to something we stopped 30 to 40 years ago. Maybe we are more advanced then many thought?

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Agreed but it was the only web site I could find the piece at. Found pieces of it scattered all over the web but wanted to link the whole thing.

As for some previous post, I find it interesting that something happening today has to be compared to something we stopped 30 to 40 years ago. Maybe we are more advanced then many thought?

What's happening that we stopped 30-40 years ago? I don't see what you're aiming at.

Latest posts

Top Bottom