opec cuts oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Waltercat

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many people don't know Biden CANCELLED all of Trump's Executive Orders. Unbelievable.
All of those orders would be looked upon as good for the country by almost anyone that's conservative.
Sad to say but I wish the GOP knew how to be so vicious.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
So if we could get gas prices to go up to $10/gal for a week, preferably the day after I sell my truck, that would be great. Then I'll be able to sift through gas guzzler SUV's going for cheap, and once I buy, the prices need to drop back down to say, $2/gal.

that would be great.

RETOKSQUID

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Many people don't know Biden CANCELLED all of Trump's Executive Orders. Unbelievable.
All of those orders would be looked upon as good for the country by almost anyone that's conservative.
Sad to say but I wish the GOP knew how to be so vicious.
And former president Trump cancelled all the EO's of former president Obama. Every President does the same thing to the preceding president if that preceding president was from a different political party than themselves. Nothing to see here folks.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This right here is why we are in the sh*t show we are in right now. 👆👆 This is why everyone's leaving the dollar in the dust and there ain't sh*t we can do about it EXCEPT...start another fcking war with someone.
We abused the status we had for so long that finally the rest of the planet has told us to F Off.
Yep. We screwed the pooch big time. We should’ve invaded Saudi after 9/11. I guess it’s not too late to blame them. If that doesn’t work we’ll just make up something about weapons of mass destruction. Hell, I don’t even care about a reason, they just need their asses kicked!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yep. We screwed the pooch big time. We should’ve invaded Saudi after 9/11. I guess it’s not too late to blame them. If that doesn’t work we’ll just make up something about weapons of mass destruction. Hell, I don’t even care about a reason, they just need their asses kicked!
- Invading and trying to remake other countries act only how we wanted then to act is what got us into the mess we now find ourselves in as it applies to relationships with other countries. What we should have done right after the oil embargo that strangled us back in the early '70's (remember the gas shortages) was to become as completely energy independent as possible so we could have the option of telling them to screw-off.
- Yes, we could have still purchased OPEC oil in order to save our own supplies, but at the same time we needed to ensure that when the prices did go up we could [almost] immediately switch over to producing our own. Having worked in the 'oil patch' for a couple of years I don't buy the BS that it has to take 5 or 10 years to get our own fields up 'n running.
-It's only because of the greed of Big Oil that we continued to import from OPEC (cheaper) than producing our own (more expensive), while still raising the cost at the pump. If the pump price has to be up then let that be due to the actual cost of producing our own instead of being mostly from profits derived from importing cheap oil from those that seek to control us.
:soapbox:

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
- Invading and trying to remake other countries act only how we wanted then to act is what got us into the mess we now find ourselves in as it applies to relationships with other countries. What we should have done right after the oil embargo that strangled us back in the early '70's (remember the gas shortages) was to become as completely energy independent as possible so we could have the option of telling them to screw-off.
- Yes, we could have still purchased OPEC oil in order to save our own supplies, but at the same time we needed to ensure that when the prices did go up we could [almost] immediately switch over to producing our own. Having worked in the 'oil patch' for a couple of years I don't buy the BS that it has to take 5 or 10 years to get our own fields up 'n running.
-It's only because of the greed of Big Oil that we continued to import from OPEC (cheaper) than producing our own (more expensive), while still raising the cost at the pump. If the pump price has to be up then let that be due to the actual cost of producing our own instead of being mostly from profits derived from importing cheap oil from those that seek to control us.
:soapbox:
Let us not forget the politicians that enable policies that allow this, and the politicians that subvert regional self-government to benefit private companies. (or parasite governments)

Government to the highest bidder is fixin' to present us with a bill.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Now you’re starting to see the real reason Khadafi and Hussein got their peepees whacked. Had jack all to do with the pretenses. They were trading oil off the petrodollar and didn’t have the starch to tell Uncle Sam to piss off and make it stick.

In ten years after the dust has settled all the same people and all the same stuff is going to be in all the same places, except for the global corruptocrats and central bankers who will have become bridge, building and tree ornaments. Then we call all be free and quit growling at each other around the world. I put a hundred on the table that surprised faces are going to be the most common look seen inside two years.

Frank Pope

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the unknown EOs that was canceled was a "favored nation" edict that made big pharma sell their drugs in the US @ the cheapest price they got worldwide. For people on insulin it was a God send. I hope Hunter got a good kick back from big pharma because it really hurt some little people.

Latest posts

Top Bottom