opec cuts oil

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HMCS(FMF)Ret.

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
- Invading and trying to remake other countries act only how we wanted then to act is what got us into the mess we now find ourselves in as it applies to relationships with other countries. What we should have done right after the oil embargo that strangled us back in the early '70's (remember the gas shortages) was to become as completely energy independent as possible so we could have the option of telling them to screw-off.
- Yes, we could have still purchased OPEC oil in order to save our own supplies, but at the same time we needed to ensure that when the prices did go up we could [almost] immediately switch over to producing our own. Having worked in the 'oil patch' for a couple of years I don't buy the BS that it has to take 5 or 10 years to get our own fields up 'n running.
-It's only because of the greed of Big Oil that we continued to import from OPEC (cheaper) than producing our own (more expensive), while still raising the cost at the pump. If the pump price has to be up then let that be due to the actual cost of producing our own instead of being mostly from profits derived from importing cheap oil from those that seek to control us.
:soapbox:
I wasn’t talking about trying to remake their country. Kick their asses and fly them all to Afghanistan to live…… or whatever.

Roy14

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Other than being scared I’ll lose the two nickels I’ve saved to rub together, this may be the only way to force a change. It’ll be a painful change with disastrous consequences but i don’t see things getting better until CorporAmerica’s petrodollar teeth have been finally ground down.
Voting ain’t gonna cut it folks.

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Nothing to see here citizens, O'l Joe is just following orders and continuing the Obama administration/democrats plan to completely destroy the country.
:giveup:
Ahhh, the good ol' days!
059.JPG

Judi

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Go back to 1913 when we let the Fed Bank print money....and finished when 1972 nixon took us off the gold backed dollar....

plus we elected fools and corrupt leaders....

what did we expect, we listened to the lies for decades.....

but,...orange man bad and Russia....Russia...Russia, and men can have babies....and... your racist

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep. We screwed the pooch big time. We should’ve invaded Saudi after 9/11. I guess it’s not too late to blame them. If that doesn’t work we’ll just make up something about weapons of mass destruction. Hell, I don’t even care about a reason, they just need their asses kicked!
We screwed the pooch all right, we should have not allowed the COUP , rigged election, that installed the PUPPET BIDEN as President! Under President Trumps leadership our GREAT NATION was ENERGY INDEPENDENT, produced more than we used, for the first time in 40/50 years, under both parties leadership, REMEMBER? We had stable Crude oil prices for 3+ years, because this allowed US, NOT OPEC, to set world crude Commodty prices!, On Bidens first day in office, he went on TV and canceled every Trump, executive order, and policy that made this possible, REMEMBER? Bencjh mark Crude Oil was $34.00 bbl, on election day 2020, after giving, or selling, the right to set world crude prices back to OPEC, it's been between $75.00 and $130.00 bbl!! Now OPEC has anounced it is cutting production again, GUESS WHAT THAT WILL CAUSE? I DON'T THINK THEY LIKE US, WELL, ANYONE BUT BIDEN? HOW IS THIS GOOD FOR THE ENVIROMENT, WHEN IT TAKES THE EXACT SAME NUMBER OF BBLS OF OIL, TO MEET THE DEMAND, NO MATTER WHERE IT IS PRODUCED? THIS ONLY MAKES OUR ENEMIES MORE RICH, AND POWERFUL, ALONG WITH CROOKED AMERICAN POLITICIANS!!

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wasn’t talking about trying to remake their country. Kick their asses and fly them all to Afghanistan to live…… or whatever.
The problem is that the United States government and our military leaders no longer tries to 'kick their asses'. Instead, we keep trying to remake other nations 'in our image' (i.e. nation-building) which ALWAYS fails and ends up making us look like fools.
Since Vietnam, every country knows that all they have to do is bide their time, because even after spending Trillions of dollars and losing countless American lives, we will just tuck our tail and slink away in failed shame.
Its happened in Korea, Vietnam, Somalia, Kosovo, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan . . .

Last edited:

Letfreedomring

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The REASON for the $189.00 per gal. gasoline was NOT OBAMA, it was President Trumps exutive orders, and polocies, that allowed more drilling, in our country, without PAYING BRIBES TO CROOKED DEMOCRATIC POLITICIANS!!!!!!!!!!
If you read the sign above the price it says obummer's 1st day in office so he hadn't had time to F it up hence the one on the right was from his gracious policies. Almost like it's Deja vu with slo joe.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And former president Trump cancelled all the EO's of former president Obama. Every President does the same thing to the preceding president if that preceding president was from a different political party than themselves. Nothing to see here folks.
There may have been a good reason for Trump to cancel Obama's Executive Orders in fact, there was... But no good reason for Biden to cancel all of Trump's EO's other than hatred and following orders to further Obama's ruination of our economy and country. It is all premeditated and well orchestrated.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom