Open Carry Lunch Tomorrow ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I got the idea from pistol packing honey, I know it's short notice but if we could get some folks together I would be in for it here in the Tulsa area? Just a bunch of crazy,drunken rednecks looking for trouble and a sammich!!

Dukester

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Even though I agree with your though process here, I think that this type of overt spiking of the football will only have the effect of further polarizing the opposition against us.

hipshot

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Even though I agree with your though process here, I think that this type of overt spiking of the football will only have the effect of further polarizing the opposition against us.

Not spiking the football, Not showing off or making a statement. Just a bunch of us getting togather to eat and talk.
I am in the service business and do not get to go home or sit in an office to eat so I have to eat out at lunch, Just thought a bunch of us could meet up?

JesseR

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So are you just wanting to show up somewhere on the first day of open carry without notice? It's you right, but the owasso event was thoughtfully planned with a supporting business owner.

I'm very happy to have the open carry option but I'm not going with a group to make a scene and create bad press that could make national news.

I'd encourage you either call and discuss with the manager of the restaurant and then post it up. Otherwise join us in Owasso.

Latest posts

Top Bottom