"Operation Fast & Furious"---What Else Doesn't Obama Know(Apparently A Lot)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Evidently Obama is playing the "I don't know anything about it" card. He even gives Eric Holder the "Get Out Of Jail Free" card. Ignorance is not an excuse(except for the Obama Regime) :laugh6: :pissed:

http://blog.mysanantonio.com/texas-...ing-operation-because-he-didnt-know-about-it/

Obama says he didn’t inform Mexico of U.S. gun smuggling operation because he didn’t know about it
Posted on 03/24/2011 by Richard Dunham, Bureau Chief

Last edited:

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im thinking Obama and his crew knew it all real well. That they did know, all of what was going on. Im figureing that they just wanted to up the number of American weapons found in Mexico so the could use it against us in the statistics games. So the could say we told you so. Now we have to take some more of your gun rights away.

Thats what I think and I believe they are crooked enough to do it..

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Im thinking Obama and his crew knew it all real well. That they did know, all of what was going on. Im figureing that they just wanted to up the number of American weapons found in Mexico so the could use it against us in the statistics games. So the could say we told you so. Now we have to take some more of your gun rights away.

Thats what I think and I believe they are crooked enough to do it..

And the commanders of the concentration camps in Germany during WWII didn't know what their guards were doing either, according to their testimony at Nuremberg.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I seeeeeee nothiiiiiiinnnnggg!

awww.moonbattery.com_obama_sgt_schultz.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom