Opinion Norinco NHM 91 AK-47 variant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Good deal man. Now you just need to get you a few 40 rnd mags and a 75 rnd drum or two and that rpk will be ready to rock and roll. Those chicoms are good clackers. Id like to pick one of those up some day but they dont pop up to often.

Congrats on the the new toy!!!

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey thanks guys. Yeah a couple 4 round mags would be pretty sweet. I'll keep my eyes open. Got the rifle at a pawn shop in Moore and the tax was included in the price. I think it's alot of gun for the price. Barrel shines like a mirror and all of the parts are in great shape. Kinda wish it had RPK furniture but what's on there isn't terrible so I'll leave well enough alone.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It would look reeeeeeealy with a club foot stock. And did the pawn have any more? Even though its not origonal wood and all that is a GOOD price!

revo

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hey thanks guys. Yeah a couple 4 round mags would be pretty sweet. I'll keep my eyes open. Got the rifle at a pawn shop in Moore and the tax was included in the price. I think it's alot of gun for the price. Barrel shines like a mirror and all of the parts are in great shape. Kinda wish it had RPK furniture but what's on there isn't terrible so I'll leave well enough alone.

which pawn shop?

Furious_George

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
"pawn stop" on telephone road. he has another AK. it's on a nodak spud receiver but it's priced pretty high. there were a few old 22s and sxs shotguns that were fair. seemed like a pretty good guy. he had a ton of tools packed into that little shop too. it's worth a look if any of you hit up pawn shops.

Latest posts

Top Bottom