Optics comparisons?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any good websites that you can track optics for comparing to each other? As in, check off each one and it puts them "against" each other according to weight, length, etc? I want to buy a scope for a rifle but am wanting the shortest/lightest possible, without breaking the bank...I know, pipe dream probably. Thanks all!

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any good websites that you can track optics for comparing to each other? As in, check off each one and it puts them "against" each other according to weight, length, etc? I want to buy a scope for a rifle but am wanting the shortest/lightest possible, without breaking the bank...I know, pipe dream probably. Thanks all!
Not to advertise any other site but I've bought multiple used higher end scopes from users on longrangehunting.com. Do some searching on scope post and there is a ton of info on most anything. Seems the top scopes based on post are nightforce (as usual) with the new Leupold VX-6 close behind. Of course cost is high on those but there are many post like, "Best scope for under $1000", and similar. Last scope I bought from there wasn't as high end, a Burris Veracity 3-15X50, for around $500. I am impressed with the glass and clarity of it and think it's a great scope for the price.

Latest posts

Top Bottom