Orange Bowl: OU - Clemson

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Defensive backs have to remain smart and not leave deep routes open with one on one coverage. If not for their poor pass defense OU would have held a lot of people ....CRAP interception

lkothe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trash talking ...... a sign of NO class in mind. I'm not a fan of OU by any means but I like Striker, hell of a player.

About time for OU to start losing their composure, hope I'm wrong.

and this little tidbit is rather interesting....this game could be very interesting.

Report: Clemson's Shaq Lawson trash-talks Sooners on team bus'

and in the same vein, from another board.....

Clemson and Oklahoma almost got into a brawl during a luncheon yesterday after Shaq Lawson jumped on the OU bus after the luncheon was over.

Both teams arrived on their buses for the luncheon and Clemson and OU players started talking a little bit. It got more and more contentious as the luncheon ended.

It culminated with Shaq Lawson jumping on the OU bus and talking smack to the OU team.

I'm told players started trying to go after Lawson but Eric Striker and Ty Darlington were holding guys back so no one did anything dumb.

But I'm also told Devante Bond was throwing people around trying to get to Lawson. A few other Clemson players got on the bus and a lot of pushing and shoving started. I'm told no punches were thrown.

I've now talked to multiple sources and this stuff really did happen.

Also told after it was over, Bob got on the bus and Eric Striker explained what happened. Stoops started stomping his foot rhythmically and the entire team started chanting. Then they started shaking the bus. I'm told it was one of the coolest things these guys have ever seen Stoops do.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Boy oh boy, these hot links sure are good. But that's about all that's been good during this game. So far, anyway. I guess OU can still win it, but it's gonna take some turnovers and some Sooner Magic to do so.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom