Ordering Steaks Online Website.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Okay, So this is sort of a shameless plug for a client of mine. I've known of companies like Omaha Steaks and Kansas City Steaks but have never ordered steak online before. However, National Steak and Poultry (Oklahoma company in Owasso) who has been a producer of cuts for restaurants for years, recently contacted me about developing a site so they could sell to the public. I guess they got alot of calls from people wanting to order but hadn't previously put together a good process for "to consumer" sales.

I recently put together the site and they launched on 8/1. For the first time I ordered some meat online for the overnight delivery (mainly to test the purchasing functions I'd built and to see how the shipping arrived). I do have to say, I was really impressed. It came in a way bigger box than I'd expected, I guess so there was room for alot of dry ice. But, that's not really good or bad I guess. The steaks were freaking awesome.

Anyway, for their launch, I talked them into offering a coupon code for $10 off to launch. They gave me the okay to give the code out to whomever.

I thought who likes to eat meat more than the bunch of gun happy folks I hang with online all day. I also know you guys (and gals) are full of opinions so feel free to check out the site and give me some feedback on the site build, ease of navigation and if you order, how you think the ordering process went.

Also, if you do order, use the coupon code "Loyalty9" for the discount. It is good through September 30th.

EDIT: Forgot the web address. SteakhouseCertified.com

jcizzle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Are their meats purchased from this new website different from the ones you get when you go by their Owasso location during their monthly sale? If not, they tripled their prices on the new website.

Not sure. I don't know what they sell at their monthly "dock sale" or how they determine what to let go then. I didn't compare the pricing to their on site dock sale. I did however look at them compared to Omaha and KC Steaks. Prices comparatively looked pretty good. I guess maybe not if you live in the area and can go monthly to pick up at their dock but I guess that may not be an option to folks nation wide. :-)

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have been thinking about using online to order our meat. I heard of Good Ranchers from Jason Whitlock and was gonna order but haven’t yet. I’ll check our your friends site. Is the meat raised by them? Or do they get it from other ranchers around the country?

Latest posts

Top Bottom