OSA "Business Cards"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Cow Exploder

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So, saw this earlier - wondering if OSA had something similar, or might consider having made and sold to members multipacks?

[Broken External Image]

Attachments

• cc9542d14714c3a24795aae3014be6b7.jpg
    cc9542d14714c3a24795aae3014be6b7.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 74

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
So, saw this earlier - wondering if OSA had something similar, or might consider having made and sold to members multipacks?

[Broken External Image]

While I think it's a good idea to stand together, ain't noway OSA members are going to stick together, enmass, and not do business with someone or a company.

There's a beanie baby gunshow promoter and a Buncha neckbeards amongst us......and we do business with them.

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Concealed is concealed, just go about your business and they'll never know anyways.
There's no reason to go in there and act like a dick because somebody has a different opinion than you do. Being American gives us the right to choose whether we want guns in our place of business or not, just like it gives you the choice to not do business with that person/company, but giving someone a card like that just makes all gun owners look like @$$holes.

The guys handing those cards out are probably also the type to walk into Starbucks with an AR strapped to their chest like a moron.

Don't do crap like that, things are bad enough for gun owners with all the bad that gets shown in the news, there's no reason to stoke the fire and start an argument.

Cedar Creek

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am thinking some businesses may post the "no gun" sign due to liability concerns on their part, or from their insurance company or parent corporation. I never pay any attention to them if I have a gun in my pocket, though most of the time I don't.

Cedar Creek

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Being American gives us the right to choose whether we want guns in our place of business or not, just like it gives you the choice to not do business with that person/company...

I keep seeing that argument but I'm still not sure I really buy into it. When a person (corporate entity, etc.) decides to open its premises to the public it appears to give up many of its choices about who is and is not allowed on those premises for the purpose of conducting business. For instance, while anti-discrimination laws were originally designed to prohibit the government from treating people differently based on any of a number of criteria, those laws seem to be increasingly applied to privately owned businesses as well.

For a seemingly relevant recent example, how is my right to bear arms any different from another individual's right to wear a hoodie? Just sayin'.

Hopefully we never have to find out what happens should someone actually have to use one in defense of themselves or their family inside a "posted" location.

... giving someone a card like that just makes all gun owners look like @$$holes.

Time and place. I was thinking more along the lines of sharing them at a Chamber of Commerce luncheon and/or similar opportunities rather than shoving them in the face of some clerk who has no say whatsoever on the business policies where he works.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Concealed is concealed, just go about your business and they'll never know anyways.
There's no reason to go in there and act like a dick because somebody has a different opinion than you do. Being American gives us the right to choose whether we want guns in our place of business or not, just like it gives you the choice to not do business with that person/company, but giving someone a card like that just makes all gun owners look like @$$holes.

The guys handing those cards out are probably also the type to walk into Starbucks with an AR strapped to their chest like a moron.

Don't do crap like that, things are bad enough for gun owners with all the bad that gets shown in the news, there's no reason to stoke the fire and start an argument.

Thank you.

Latest posts

Top Bottom