OSA, choose your leaders.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I dont know if this has been done before, but I would be surprised if it has not in some form or another.

I am asking for nominees from the OSA community, by the OSA community to fill these four government positions. This is just an exercise! Please only post one time with your selections, and post in the format below with numbers followed by who you believe would be the best choice for each position. No explanations are necessary but if you have something to add feel free to add your comments below your choices. Down the road I may tally the totals and select the top 2 or 3 nominees and make a poll.

1. President
2. Vice President
3. Secretary of State
4. Secretary of Defense
5. Secretary of Gettin' Down

For example, my choices are...

1. J.B. Books
2. Badge Bunny
3. Glocktogo
4. SMS
5. Spata

Oh dear Lord, this will not end well...

President-Cardsfan. Because hes reasonable.

VP-Glocktogo. Because hes very reasonable.

Sec of State-Cohiba. Because hes got worldy taste.

Sec of Def-Been. Becsuse hes in the NAVY and the NAVY rocks.

Speaker of House-BadgeBunny. Because she gets stuff done and keeps things moving.

Iggy, Spata, Reddog1and Ridgehunter to keep us distracted.

JB Books, is power behind throne. Think Karl Rove or Soros.

UMB and FarmerByron, treasury and agriculture.

Dennishoddy....the 12 Iman and head of fish n game.

Tridiot-Surgeon General and Head cook guy.

Terrymiller-FDA/DEA secretary. I think thats why hes really moving to Colorado. For the medicinal market.

And we've already jumped the shark.

Seriously, the folks in my office say I'd make a phenomenal Petty Tyrant. I tell them they are not wrong. :)

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lol ... GC can tell you guys I'm not good with stupid ... and no offense, but when you hold an office of any kind stupid people are up in your face all the time ... :nolike: I'd rather be a nobody ... :P

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1. J.B.
2. Lurker66
3. Ridge hunter
4. UMB (and English Kanigit as CJCS, although UMB will need a hard wired kill switch on EK in case he tries to kill everyone on the first day in office)
5. Spata (BB will be in charge of event planning)

Latest posts

Top Bottom